First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
Autocomplete doesn't function properly
Autocomplete only seems to function if there are not a lot of rows between the active cell and the matching text (all rows above the active cell are non-blank). For example, if there are a dozen or so rows between the active cell and the matching text cell, autocomplete works fine. If there are, say 50 rows bet... 5 May 2010 10:26
"fixed objects will move" warning
Dear experts, I am trying to post this again as I haven't solved my issue yet. I have a long spreadsheet (3000 rows) with columns where many cells contain comments. This causes the spreadsheet to give this warning message "fixed objects will move" whenever I try to autofilter.... and I need to hit escape hundre... 5 May 2010 12:40
Process all cells in a (user) selection - vba
I am using this code to give me cell by cell access to a code defined selection; Dim aCell As Range For Each aCell In Sheet4.Range("A4:A34") ' Do Stuff Here Next aCell which processes every cell in the A4:A34 Range How do I do the same thing for a selection drawn by the user before pressing my ... 5 May 2010 08:14
pagesetup.printarea cannot getting infos from .xlsx file
Hi everyone, does someone can help me ? I'm working with C++ and I write access function to property of Excel application. I'm trying to find the printarea from a pagesetup of an excel file .xlsx but the string returned by printarea is void. I know, you gonna tell me that printarea isn't define on my file b... 5 May 2010 06:03
Web Query Multiple Variables on a Mac
Hi, I am using Excel 2008 for Mac so VBA and macros don't work (as I understand) I am trying to extract data from this website: http://www.odcecmi.it/ALBO/personale.asp?id=603&tabella=AlboMilano&sezione=a Is there a way I could prepare the iqy file so that several ids can be extracted at one time? I've tr... 5 May 2010 04:58
create a macro with the match lookup_array is changing everyday
Dear all, I have a problem to create a macro bcos my data for lookup_array will be add up everyday. Sub Macro1() ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=MATCH(RC[1],R1C[2]:R10C[2],0)" End Sub ... 5 May 2010 03:53
Can this be done?
I have numerous workbooks, one for each employee, that is used for QA purposes. I also have a master workbook that is used by the boss that collects data from each of the workbooks. However, I also want to use the master workbook to update each employee workbook. I want the boss to be able to add to the list... 5 May 2010 09:20
Color change for Column Chart
Hi Everyone I'm using a column chart, always 4 columns. Is it possible to have each column change color automatically based on criteria >Below 7 = Green Between 7 and 9.9 = Orange 10 and above = Red TIA John ... 4 May 2010 22:25
limit range to unique values
I am looking for a way to limit a named range to unique values. So that if a value is entered that already exists in the range the value that already exists would become empty and the new location would hold the unique value. I got something sort of working with the selection change event but it took too long to... 5 May 2010 11:33
Pop up message asks if I really want to edit the live office d
The message is "The value(s)that came from a BusinessObjects Enterprise data source has just been edited/deleted. Do you want to proceed with the change?". It pops up as I try to edit (write to) a cell that has live office data in it. "ozgrid.com" wrote: Err, what's the message and how does it come abou... 4 May 2010 15:42