First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
List details in another sheet
Hi, I have a sheet "Data" with transactions by customer. Column A has the Customer ID. In another sheet called "By Customer", the user selects from a drop down a Customer ID, and clicks a button. What I want for this button is to run a macro to get in a 3rd sheet, "Transactions", columns B, C, D and E from the Data... 4 May 2010 05:44
Challlenging COUNT IFS?
This has become quite challenging. IF in range d23:023 there are only zeros, nothing[s], or a mix of both, would like cell q23 to return zero, otherwise 1. Can't use a sum because sometimes there are offsetting numbers, ie +100 and -100 in the same row that would return 0. Some cells in the range are a for... 3 May 2010 20:57
Amnesty Bill
I rather suspect this is hyped scaremongering. But if for real I'm tempted bin my life-time US visa and make my way to the US illegally! http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182/1610997888/name/ftc-vi26.wmv Peter Thornton ... 3 May 2010 17:37
VB to delete columns except these...
Hello, I have an Excel worksheet called "Sheet1" and I am looking for a way to automatically delete all columns in Sheet1 that are not named "Test1" and Test2". Can someone assist? -- AndrewB. ... 4 May 2010 02:27
Cannot search forum
No results are showing anytime I try to search this forum with the most basic word....I never had problems before....anyone else having problems with querying the forum today? ... 3 May 2010 19:51
Formula that checks balances
I have a long list of formulas in column "E". I need to know at a glance whether any value in this column is inequal to zero without having to page down all the way through thousands of rows. Summing the column is no good because there could be offsetting values (e.g. +5 + -5 = 0). I would like a formula... 4 May 2010 02:27
Deleting rows
I'm trying to figure out if I can set up a macro to delete rows if they do not contain anything in specific columns. For example, I have product codes in column A and totals for on-hand and ordered numbers in columns B and C. If some rows do not have on-hand or ordered numbers I want to delete those rows. Any ... 3 May 2010 20:57
Cannot search forum
yes. and yesterday. and the day before. i think. i forget. anyway. MS is having one of it's mood where it just decides no to work. annoying at times. and this time google groups (which this forum seems to feed) want not working either. this is why some users have switched to news readers. not sure if you want to... 3 May 2010 16:30
Unknown object in the Project Explorer in VBE
I am working in VBE and see in the top left corner the Project Explorer window, where the objects (worksheets) or my active workbook is displayed. In this window, the worksheet objects are shown as icons that have grids so they look like miniatures spreadsheets. In contrast, the ThisWorkbook object has an XL icon.... 3 May 2010 15:23
Array again limit
Ooh! I didn't realize last week you were getting a files in a Folder which does have the limit of 1500 files. I don't rememer if the scripting obectject contains the same limits. the problem is with the operating system getting the file names and not an array size limit. The last time I seen this problem was proba... 3 May 2010 13:10