First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Copying a variable nuimber of rows
I want to copy the most recent 10 rows (excluding the header row) from worksheet A to worksheet B. My problem is how do I define a variable number of rows if there are fewer than 10 lines completed? I do not want to copy any blank lines. I am fairly new to VBA and am struggling to work out the code for this ... 11 May 2010 14:33
How to turn off standard control functions
I am writing some arrays that were filled with data from text files into cells and every time I write to a cell the code jumps to the Worksheet_Change() function. I do have some conditions in there that get checked for use in other places but I would like to turn that off for some of my operations. What is th... 17 May 2010 16:55
Copy range based on input
Based on the value of one input cell, I want to copy a certain other range of cells, pasting them into another area on the worksheet. When I change the value in the input cell, I want to copy a different range of cells into the same target range. I have several different values of the input cell that I would li... 10 May 2010 18:48
Pivot Table from 2 worksheets
I thought I read somewhere that you can create one pivot table from two worksheets. Does anyone know how to do this in Excel 2003? I need to create one and don't know how. Thanks so much. Nadine ... 10 May 2010 21:02
Macro help
Hi - I am totally useless at writing macros: we have a db that uses hrs and not man months as data- what i have to do is extract a spread sheet from the db which shows different values in hours eg (shown as 160h) in any columns or rows. what i would like is to apply a macro that removes the sign h and th... 10 May 2010 16:34
Itemize a colum and fill down
Hi, I have a data range from A1:D10 Is there a macro to remove all data from column C, then itemize down "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" starting at C1? Note, the number of rows can change from 10 to any amount later. thanks. ... 10 May 2010 17:41
data file size increase
We have a workbook with simple if and sumif and countif statements. The workbook files size seems to keep growing. Currently at 88MB. What would cause this? -- Kad ... 10 May 2010 17:41
Data aggregation with multiple workbooks
I am currently setting up a workbook. In this workbook I have a data input sheet where people would fill out information. Multiple people will be filling out this worksheet. What is the best way to aggregate the data among multiple workbooks. -- Kad ... 12 May 2010 04:49
Custom Menu Bar in Excel 2007
I am new to Excel 2007 and have two questions. 1. In previous versions, i was able to create a custom menu bar as a drop down from the top menu and add macros to it. I could do all of this without having to go in and write code. Now in 2007, i see how to add a menu bar to the quick access tool bar, but i ca... 12 May 2010 12:31
xlFillDefault, based on values in ColA to ColZ
I guess I'm not going about this the right way. I'm trying to find the last used row, based on Column Z, then fill-down, the contents in A and 1 row above to Z and 1 row above. For instance, if Z17 has data in it, I want to copy down A16:Z16 into A17:Z17. Here's the code I'm trying: Dim dynarow As Long dyn... 10 May 2010 22:08