First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
How to redistribute microsoft.office.interop.excel?
Is it possible to deploy only the PIA, without installing Microsoft Office? -- Thi Nguyen ... 11 May 2010 21:15
Data Validation AutoComplete Help
Situation: In the “View Code” section of the sheet tab I have entered the ComboBox AutoComplete code, which functions perfectly until I get to a ComboBox containing the Date (dd/mm/yyyy). Problem: When I begin to type the date it is automatically converted to a whole number. Example: 1/1/2010 converts ... 15 May 2010 14:50
Please help with Custom Views
Hello all, I have an Excel file with 4 worksheets. Of the 4 worksheets, I have two types of custom views ("Comparison" and "Non-Comparison") in each of the 3 worksheets. In the 4th worksheet, I have a command button to change to a type of custom view in 3 worksheets, and below is a code of the command butt... 11 May 2010 17:56
Concatenate Macro
I am trying to concatenate A1:M1 into N1 using this macro Dim Variable1 As Long Dim Variable2 As Range Set sht = Sheets("Data") Variable1 = sht.Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row Set MyRange = sht.Range("A1:A" & Variable1) For Each Variable2 In MyRange Variable2.Offset(, 13) = Variable2 & Variable2.Of... 13 May 2010 16:03
Hide subsequent rows based on pull down list choice - macro
I have a spreadsheet that has 9 resource concerns listed. Next to each concern is a cell with a drop down list (data validation list) where the user can choose high, medium or low. Below each resource concern are rows that have questions associated to the concern that they need to answer if they choose high o... 12 May 2010 20:21
Excel 2007: UDF can't reference row below 65536
In Excel 2007 (I'm on SP2), if I enter this formula: =SUM(A65537) It works fine. But if I enter this formula: =MYUDF(A65537) Excel turns it into this: =MYUDF(#REF!) That isn't the UDF's fault' Excel is doing that before the UDF has the opportunity to do anything at all. Is there a workaround or fix... 12 May 2010 18:07
List Box + Sharepoint Navigation
lI have a master index spreadsheet with links to folders containing sharepoint folder names. For simplicity sake lets say that there are 2 columns in this spreadsheet. Column A has a description and Column B the sharepoint url. I would like to have a macro to: 1) create a list or combo box containing the val... 11 May 2010 16:48
Trying again for an answer.
I have macros running in excel which massage data created by Live Office (Business Objects Queries.) Every time a macro tries to edit the data returned by the query I am hounded by a message which says, "The value(s)that came from a BusinessObjects Enterprise data source has just been edited/deleted. Do you w... 12 May 2010 10:16
User selection of charts
I need an approach for users to select various charts that may be on different worksheets. The selected charts will be collected into a list for additional processing, such as printing, moving to a common worksheet, etc. I can't seem to find an easy to way have the users select the charts. Suggestions? --... 12 May 2010 18:07
Unhide/hide based on drop down list
I have a cell with a drop down list (using data validation, list) and it has 3 values in it: High, Medium and Low. If the user chooses "Low", the following 3 rows remain hidden. If the user chooses "Medium" or High", the following 3 rows need to unhide so they can explain their reasoning. I am new to macros,... 11 May 2010 14:33