First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Personal Macro Workbook
I am trying to simply record a macro to my personal workbook so I can use it in various files/workbooks. I keep getting the error message that "The Personal Marco Workbook needs to remain Open when recording mactos to the Personal Macro Workbook". How do I ensure that my Personal Macro Workbook remains OPEN a... 12 May 2010 11:23
How to define the default value?
I would like to set the default value to be false, does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it in Excel? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Public endChange As Boolean ... 12 May 2010 12:31
Macro for adding rows if two different columns have a value
Help! I need a macro to add a row after if the cell in column F has a value and again if there is a value in column G ... 12 May 2010 13:38
macro open tabs
can i have a Macro that opens each tab and displays it for a number of seconds then opens the next tab and does the same thing until the last tab? Can this be without specifying tab names? ... 12 May 2010 10:16
closing file
Hello, I have a module that sorts data for me. part of the code opens a source file then saves it to another directory with todays date and adds a number to it it there is another file with that same name. my question is how can i close the save as file, Thanks ... 12 May 2010 10:16
macro to automatically send an excel spreadsheet by email
Hi, I'm a complete novice with regards to Macro's so I need some help with this plse. I need to send an email that extracts specific data from an excel spreadhsheet automatically to numerous email addresses. ... 12 May 2010 11:23
Count Timer Pause and Stop button
Hello Everyone, I am trying to build a count timer on userform. I found a code and tried to modify as my need which will be as below. I cannot find the way to put pause the counter timer and stop counter timer. So I need two more button on my userform. Can anyone give me a hand on that. Whatever I did did not work... 12 May 2010 09:09
Count Timer Pause and Stop button
Hello Everyone, I am trying to build a count timer on userform. I found a code and tried to modify as my need which will be as below. I cannot find the way to put pause the counter timer and stop counter timer. So I need two more button on my userform. Can anyone give me a hand on that. Whatever I did did not work... 12 May 2010 09:09
sendkeys
hi all i'm trying to activate vb function called sendkeys to proccess user actions the actions is taking place on web based system from some reason after sendkeys({ENTER}) the code doesnt continoue this is the code Dim i, J As Long Range("A1").Select While Selection.Font.ColorIndex = 4 Selection.Offset(1, 0)... 14 May 2010 06:16
row striping with VBA
I have used the followinf CF to shade every other row a certain colour: =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 When data is copied and pasted (xlPasteFormats) in to this sheet, this row striping is overwritten. Rather than tweak the copying code, I was wondering if there is a VBA method which will achieve the same result as the formul... 13 May 2010 17:10