First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Stop Emailing Before Save
I have a workbook which I have written code which will not allow the user to save the workbook unless they have provided specific pieces of information. I had intended to not allow users to Email the worbook without the specific information being present. Thought process was if they cannot save it they cannot... 17 May 2010 06:57
Keyboard shortcut too slow
Hi, In Excel 2007, while using key board shrtcut to perform an action (especially Alt,A,T) for filter it is too slow while if you press directly the ribbon button it functions fast?!! Any one know why this behaviour? Thanks abdul ... 17 May 2010 04:48
Track and write the number of times that sub is run into a cell
I'm looking for a way to keep track of the number of times that a sub is run (via the press of a forms button) and to write that number into a cell on the sheet, say into G1. If the button is pressed 10x, then G1 will read: 10. Thanks ... 17 May 2010 03:44
how to query my web site from VBA and return a value to VBA
Hello All, From VBA I would like send a value to my web site, and have it return a value. I've learned how to use FollowHyperlink to send a value to an ASP script, but how can the ASP script send a value back to VBA?? Thanks, Brian Austin, TX ... 17 May 2010 22:24
Recorded Excel Macro not working
Hi, I recorded an excel macro in excel 2007 which is basically a web query. It runs fine while i record it (Data->Import External Data->New Web Query),but doesnt work when i run the recorded macro ( gives Run-time Error '1004': Invalid Web Query). I am guessing there is a problem with the URL since if i replac... 17 May 2010 04:48
Call a subroutine from ThisWorkBook
Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Call SortYearMonthDayAscending End Sub Call SortYearMonthDayAscending does not work. Is there a way to access this subroutine in "Sheet1" from BeforeClose? ... 17 May 2010 09:08
Keystroke Speed Cancels Shortcuts
I'm encountering issues where typing a shortcut too fast cancels the shortcut out and types directly in cell. I'm encountering this with both native formatting shortcuts and shortcuts that are placed on the QAT from a custom Tab. I'm especially keen to be able to apply direct cell formatting (i.e. cell fil... 16 May 2010 20:08
Arrow-keys don't work after deleting OLE-object
I've implemented an OLE-embedded object to be inserted in Excel spreadsheet. Works fine except when deleting it (right-click + 'Cut' or right-click + <delete>). Then arrow-keys stop working until clicling with the mouse. Maybe the problem is related to edit-mode? When right-clicking the OLE-object its frame is ... 16 May 2010 16:50
Handling the WorkbookAfterSave Event in VBA
I can handle the Excel WorkbookAfterSave event in VB 2010 as explained at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.office.interop.excel.appevents_event.workbookaftersave(office.14).aspx. I can also handle built-in events of the Excel application in VBA as described at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr... 18 May 2010 14:48
Comparing data between files
Hi, I have two files that have lists of names, first and last in separate columns. I would like to be able to quickly find out if there are any repeats between the two documents. The names could be in any order, so I don't know how to compare cells, and I'm guessing trying to create a macro to search for the c... 16 May 2010 15:44