First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
loop through all worksheets
My workbook has over 100 worksheets. I want to be able to execute the code below, have it cycle through all worksheets and when done leave the worksheet that was active when the code was started active. Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim n As Single For n = 1 To Sheets.Count With Sheets(n) ... 19 May 2010 03:56
stop VBA in solver when maximum iterations reached
hi I would like to add to the VBA code in a way that stops running Solver after the max iterations has been reached. I would like to do so in a way that there is no dialogue box for the user. i.e. I want NO user interaction whatsoever as the solver code is part of a loop and I want it to move on to the next... 19 May 2010 00:42
Change Pivot Table Page Value
I have looked through the other posts on the subject and the combination of my low skills in VB and the other solutions not exactly covering my situation means I still need to ask for help. Scenario: Worksheet a = "Scorecard" FieldName = "CustomerNumber" Worksheet b = "Products Resume" PivotTable = "Pivo... 20 May 2010 22:41
Tracking an email when sent directly from Excel
I often use the feature File>Send To>Mail Reciepient (as attachment) when I'm working in an Excel Workbook. However I can never find any record of this in Outlook, or anywhere else. Is there a way so this gets recorded in Outlook, or can you tell me where I can find some record of the email and its contents. T... 19 May 2010 01:46
Creating a common starting point
I run the code below to ensure that all worksheets are set to a 100% zoom and that cell A3 is selected on all worksheets. Is ther also a way to ensure that all worksheets are scrolled all of the way to the top? Sheets(Array("January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July", "August", _ "S... 19 May 2010 01:46
Help with VBA and SUM
I can locate a cell that I want to sum all values to the right. Problem is the values have h for hours. 4h, 5h, 8h, etc. Here is my cell: Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Offset(0, 1).Value = SUM(Left(?:?,1), etc Big TIA! -JS ... 21 May 2010 17:15
UserForm1.ComboBox1 to initialize
In "View Code" of Userform1 I can not get UserForm1.ComboBox1 to initialize: item1 item2 when I show the userform. Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() With UserForm1.ComboBox1 .AddItem "item1" .AddItem "item2" End With .. Userform program .. ... 18 May 2010 18:09
XL 2007: How to find out what keyboard shortcuts I've assigned to macros?
Over the years, I've recorded and written a lot of macros. (Probably time to take a week or two and go over them and delete at least half!) I assigned a keyboard shortcut to a lot of them. I seem to remember that before XL 2007, there was a keyboard organizer that I could go through and review what shortcuts I ... 19 May 2010 12:42
Special character in Input Message - Data Validation
I'm building a message in the "Input Message" tab of the "Data Validation" dialog. Manually, I can add a special character that is a large black triangle pointing to the right like a bullet. However, I can't seem to produce this character using code. Can someone please post an example where I can insert a s... 18 May 2010 17:02
Run-time error 1004
Hello I have this code taht when I run displays Run-timeerror 1004: Application-defined or object-defined error. Could you suggest me how to fix it? Thanks in advance Sub Copy_transpose() Dim Row As Integer, Cols As Byte, nRow As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False nRow = 1 With Worksheets("She... 18 May 2010 21:26