First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Get control of a Userform by the Name
I want to change the text of a form. I know the name of the form and the name of the control in it. How to get the control of a form if I know the Name? Below post refers to adding a form. But I already have a form, just need the control of that! http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.excel.programm... 21 May 2010 13:56
Help changing Keyboard Shortcut assigned to Excel Macro
Hi, I don't know visual basic and have created some simple macros by recording them in excel. I would like to chnage the shortcut keys assigned to the macros while recording. Is this at all possible? Tks, Amar ... 21 May 2010 07:19
Public Variable problem
I have the line below in a module: Public NoSave As Boolean In my Auto_Open routine I have: Sub Auto_Open() ' Events.Enable_Events If ActiveWorkbook.ReadOnly = True Then NoSave = True Protection.ProtectAllSheets Else NoSave = False Protection.... 24 May 2010 15:44
Save BeforeClose
Book A has following code to save and close itself and same apply to Book B, but seems it loops back for book B to close even book B has already been closed. Whats wrong with it please? Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Application.DisplayAlerts = False Application.CalculateBeforeSa... 21 May 2010 03:00
Check numeric char
Can anyone help with a formula/macro to check if a cell contains all numeric characters only? in which only "," can be allowed and not even a space. ... 21 May 2010 23:49
String Search
Hello, I have two tables where I want find the best match according to the description on both tables. The result will be the corresponding code in the second table. Example: first table code description 101 agri 102 single family 103 mobile home 104 ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Disabling Built-in items on a menu
The following code disables the File menu on the Worksheet Menubar CommandBars(1).Controls("File").Enabled = True Ideally I'd like to be able to disable an individual item on the menu e.g. "Print", but I've struggled to get there. Can someone please explain how this is achieved? Thanks. ... 21 May 2010 19:28
visual basic excel 2000
Someone in our office used the spacebar to make some cells in a database look blank when they were not. I discovered this when trying to write a macro to manipulate the database with code that used the end up/down, etc. command and was being interrupted by visually blank spaces that were created by the spaceba... 20 May 2010 19:26
Application.VLookup and External files
I want to use Application.VLookup to find values in an excel spreadsheet on a network. I'm not sure of the syntax, especailly the " or ' and !. Here is what I have: In Sheet1 of Book3.xls I have this in a vba module: Sub FindPrice() cells(a,1) = Application.VLookup("PRM 8018539",'\\myserver01\PRICE ... 20 May 2010 19:26
Capture Date from External Sharepoint Portal
I need to capture data once an hour from an secure external Sharepoint Portal. Normally I would do this with a web query however most of this portal is done with javascript and it has default settings "*2hr" for the start time and "*" for the end time which will give me the previous 3 hours of data from that H... 1 Jun 2010 16:26