First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
code to delete vba code
I hve found this code to delete all code within a workbook. As soon the code reach the line If "ThisWorkbook.VBProject.Protection Then Exit Sub" the code stop and a failure message appear "if without end if " could you please help me with this issue. Thanks Sub ClearThisWorkbookCode() Dim StartLine ... 27 May 2010 17:04
Can we set the UI color scheme via VB[A} or XML?
Does anyone know a way to set the color scheme for the UI, using VB[A} or XML? Can this even be done? Thanks -- Garry Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Change checkbox value
Hi, So, on to my next dilemma - how do I change the value of a check box without initiating a Checkbox_Change sub attached to it? I have a check box (Sheet1.CheckBox1.Value = True) and changing the value to false triggers the change event sub whether the check box is enabled or not. It does not seem to mat... 28 May 2010 12:40
Conditional Formatting with Hyperlinks
OK, I have a hyperlink on tab 1 to a form on tab 2. The hyperlink is in red. What I want to do is get the the color of the hyperlink to change when just one word or a date has been placed in the form in tab 2 and not have the HL change because it's been clicked on. Pleaseeeeeeeee HELP!!!! ... 27 May 2010 15:58
Remove spaces
This version ignores merged cells: Sub SpaceKiller() For Each r In ActiveSheet.UsedRange If Not r.MergeCells Then v = r.Value If Len(v) > 0 And Len(Replace(v, " ", "")) = 0 Then r.Clear End If End If Next End Sub Have a great day! -- Gary''s Student - gsnu20... 27 May 2010 18:11
Rotate application
There is any way to have a computer application rotated at a variable angle using VBA? I have few application that are representing the same drawing layers but at different angles and you are losing acuracy when working like this. Thanks a lot for any answer! ... 27 May 2010 15:58
Can you calculate delta time using different entries
Hi, It's done by subtraction =B1-A1 Format as H:MM:SS -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Ed" wrote: I import information into excel that includes a timestamp in h... 27 May 2010 15:58
Calendar Control
I have installed Office 2010 (64 bit) so that I can start checking out our workbooks for compatibility. The first problem I have run into is I am missing Calendar Control 12. Does anyone have any idea where I can download Calendar Control 12, and will it work in the 64 it version of Office? ... 27 May 2010 14:52
Linking data with variable cell location
I have an Access 07 DB that has an output table link into a spreadsheet. The problem with this and several other applications is that I want to be able to highlight the cell where I want the data added, like an append. Is there a way in the properties to make the location variable instead of a fixed cell location... 27 May 2010 13:45
using the cells property for use with Application.WorksheetFunction.Sum
Has anyone had any success with using the Cells Propery when using the Application.WorksheetFunction.Sum function? My code is below: Sub AddDataMorningMil(mon As String, Day As String, yr As String, intDOW As Integer) 'DOW = Day of Week Dim x As Integer, row As Integer, colStart As Integer, colEnd As Integer, va... 27 May 2010 15:58