First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Remove spaces
I have been given an excel workbook which I need to import into Access. After lengthy testing I found out that I have been experiencing import problem because the excel spreadsheet contains 'blank entries' where the user made a series of spaces but no actual text. So then Access interprets the spaces as text,... 27 May 2010 18:11
Array - retrieve certain amount of recods for query
I wish this can help you. Dim icount, supp As Integer Dim sStr As String sStr = "" For icount = 1 To i supp = icount Mod 150 If supp = 0 Then MsgBox sStr sStr = "" End If sStr = sStr & " " & Arr(icount) Next icount MsgBox sStr Bye, Ste' ... 27 May 2010 18:11
String search on two tables
Hello, I have two tables where I want find the best match according to the description on both tables. The result will be the corresponding code in the second table. Example: first table code description 101 agri 102 single family 103 mobile home 104 ... 27 May 2010 19:18
not in array
is there a way to loop through cells and hide them if the cell value is not in an array? eg. HideArray = Array("Test","Test2") For i = LC To 4 Step -1 Cells(4, i).Select ColRef = Left(ActiveCell.Address(0, 0), (ActiveCell.Column < 27) + 2) If Cells(4, i).Value <> (HideArray) ... 27 May 2010 20:23
Conditional Formatting v VBE code for desired effect
I have a log where I track all applications. For a given month I need to easily identify cases that I need to complete prior to the last day of the month. I have a progression tracker that if is one of four different numbers would indicate I need to take a final action on the case prior to the end of the mont... 27 May 2010 18:11
Resize commentbox in VB
How do I resize a comment box in VB? When I record a macro I get : Range("C9").Select Range("C9").AddComment Range("C9").Comment.Visible = False Range("C9").Comment.Text Text:="Bladiblabla" Selection.ShapeRange.ScaleHeight 0.3, msoFalse, msoScaleFromTopLeft Selection.ShapeRange.ScaleWidth 0.1, msoFalse, mso... 27 May 2010 18:11
"Do you want to update" msg
I have a workbook that asks me this when I open it. I cannot find the link that is pointing to another workbook. Does anyone know an easy way to find this? Thanks so much. ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Macro to delete rows
I have a list of daily data that is one day per row, I need a macro to trim it back from daily data to weekly data retaining only Friday's data for each week, so I need to delete 4 rows, skip a row and delete the next 4 rows etc. The list is currently about 400 rows. (Excel 2003) ... 27 May 2010 19:18
MODI printing and combining files
I am working on a large project. I need to be able to run a program that prints every file in a specific folder to TIF's using MODI, then all documents just printed as TIF's need to be consolidated into one single TIF file. Is this possible? If so, can someone please give me a clue on where to start and/or p... 27 May 2010 18:11
Protected project visible
Sometimes when I close a certain workbook of which the VB code is protected, it appears twice in my VP projects pane when I open the workbook again. One of them can be accessed without password, code can be seen and changed, but changes are not saved when the workbook is saved. The other one can only be acce... 27 May 2010 18:11