First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
How to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel macro
how to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel macro? by the way,the cipher is known. ... 2 Jun 2010 06:34
how to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel
how to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel macro? by the way,the cipher is known. ... 2 Jun 2010 03:20
Macro Record problem
I am trying to record a macro, but it is not getting recorded properly. How to rectify this? eg. of my recorded macro --------------------------------- Range& VB_VarUserMemIdC4VB_VarUserMemId '+Select ... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
Need help in highlighting the cell color in VBA
Hi All, I am new to the excel VBA. Your help is appreciated. Please Help me in vba code for the following points. I have attached the sample file of how i get and what changes would required once after i run macro in the excel. 1) Sum to column. 2) If city code numbers are same then highlight the cell bac... 7 Jun 2010 06:22
filtering two pieces of data
I have the following code which filters the cases for a particular case manager from an office report and pastes the data on a separate sheet for the case manager (case manager 141V for this example). Sub Get141V() ' ' Get141V Macro ' ' Sheets("Office").Activate Dim FilterRange As Range D... 3 Jun 2010 15:40
Parsing a String - Call to Ron Rosenfeld
Ron Rosenfeld kindly gave me the following: Sub ParseAddr() Dim myRegExp As Object, myMatches As Object Dim rg As Range, c As Range Dim i As Long With ActiveSheet Range("A:A").Select Set rg = Selection Set myRegExp = CreateObject("vbscript.regexp") myRegExp.Pattern = "^(\D+)\s+(.*)\s(CALGAR... 3 Jun 2010 13:26
Excel 2007 - VBA Password Input shows after Excel is closed
Excel 2007/Vista Business I've had problems I've seen documented (but but resolved) elsewhere, with Excel crashing on the execution of ActiveWorkbook.Close False. 'Cured' that with Application.Quit (not ideal), but now, after Excel closes, the VBA Project password input box is displayed. It takes 3 clicks on C... 2 Jun 2010 14:17
Looping with more than one condition
I have a very large spreadsheet that loops through cells and updates them if they are blank. I have a new conditon to add to that where if the cell is blank and another is not blank then move to next cell. I'm a little stuck on how to write that part. Can I put an "And" prior to the Then? Dim mycell As Range ... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
HELP: Unable to clear values for control of type text in a userfor
Hi All, I have textboxes and comboboxes located in Frame1 and I only want to clear values in Textboxes when a user changes Student_Id field Here is my code so far: Private Sub StudentId_Change() For Each ctl In Me.Frame1.Controls If TypeOf ctl Is TextBox Then ctl.Value = "" End If ... 2 Jun 2010 04:25
Change color of row (Col A thru Col Q) based on text value in Col J
I am using David McRitchie's code for changing color of entire row based on contents based on a specified cell text value: 'Target.EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = 36'. This works fine; however, I only want to change color in the first 17 cells in each of the affected rows. How do I do this? Also, I am confused: ... 1 Jun 2010 19:45