First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Referencing conditional format is another workbook using Chip Pear
Gary, Great question, but the odd thing is that each product has a different range of acceptable targets. Thus, the conditional format references cell addresses rather than values. =AND(TRIM($J6)<>"",$J6<$M6). While the majority of records could have a green status if one record has a red status, the scorec... 7 Jun 2010 00:58
Conditional max
Trying to find working VBA code for the following problem: a=maxif(column(a), column(b) = 1, column(c) <> empty) value = maxif(range, condition, condition) Arranged in table so that the max value is returned as long as it meets the critia on the same row. Thanks ... 6 Jun 2010 20:35
copying and pasting certain info
I need to transfer (copy and paste) certain information from Column A of one tab (Tab 2) to Column O in another tab (Tab 1). The information being transferred is dependent on the information in two other columns (one column lists a first name and the other column lists a last name). In Tab 2, column G has last names ... 6 Jun 2010 16:03
Functions newsgroup
What happened to the Functions newsgroup? Its gone. Is this the start of the demise of the Microsoft newsgroups? Where would I go to find the forums they talked about in a recent posting? Thanks for your time. Otto ... 7 Jun 2010 05:17
Graph not plotting correctly if source not selected
Here my code: Set Cht_level = Charts.Add With Cht_level .ChartType = xlLine .SetSourceData Source:=cht_src End With if fails. But if I add cht_src.Select before the code, it works brilliantly? Why? ... 7 Jun 2010 13:02
timer for sheet
i want to creat sheet with timer.by end of the time ,sheet would be cleaned ... 6 Jun 2010 11:38
Most Recent Custom View
When I add the 'Custom Views' drop-down to a toolbar, it displays the name of the custom view most recently selected (through the menu) So this information must be stored somewhere... How can I access it in code? I need to know the name of the custom view that has been selected by the user? I've been told... 6 Jun 2010 08:20
Automatically Saving created FILE
Hi, Just would like to ask help on how to automatically save a created file just by the use of command button. I have below macro code: Sub CSVFILE() Dim sh As Worksheet ActiveSheet.Copy Set sh = ActiveSheet On Error Resume Next sh.Buttons.Delete sh.Rows("1:2").Delete On Error GoTo 0 End Sub I w... 6 Jun 2010 07:16
Actively select cells/ranges/sheets and Paste Link
Hello: What I am trying to do is select the cells or range on a sheet that I am interested in, then paste link on a different sheet. All the selections should be variable (I mean not be hardcoded). Thanks, pl_hlp ... 5 Jun 2010 23:28