First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Summing Range
HI, i am looking for a way to sum columns of data, until they hit a specific number, then after that point quit summing them and remove the data not needed. A B C D E F G H ID Ja Fe Ma Ap Ma Ju Tot 23 4 8 6 9 1 28 so basically i want ... 2 Jun 2010 15:24
Copy data using macro (with worksheet protect)
I have a worksheet where I protect the data from users. I wrote a macro to unprotect the sheet then copy a selection and then protect the sheet again. The problem is once the macro protects the sheet it loses the data that was copied and the highligted copy section disapears. Is there a special way to copy t... 3 Jun 2010 14:33
Updateing Access DB
Can someone point me in the right direction to write the VBA to "Append" and data table in Access.. I have the code to connect...and I have the SQL Statement...just not sure how to write the code to "Append" the data Thank you ... 3 Jun 2010 12:18
Scaling Charts
I am trying to get the mininmum value of my Y axis to link to a cell with in my worksheet. I want the other axis settings to remain on auto. I want the minimum value to equal sell $S$3 everytime Cell $A$3 changes. Below is what I have so far, but this doesn't work. When I run the code the End Sub is lit up.... 2 Jun 2010 19:50
Visual Basic, Office 2007 automation errors
I wanted to confirm that the below solution worked for my issues as well, thanks. I have inherited several visual basic 6 applications, and the organization just upgraded to office 2007, we were getting automation server errors, on the excel sheets the source would halt on .workbooks.open(, the sheet would open but ... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
how to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel
how to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel macro? by the way,the cipher is known. Thanks in advance, Juwen ... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
open excel 2007 refresh query from batch file
Hello all, I have a simple script saved as "C:\refresh_excel.vbs" that opens an Excel file, and does a refresh for a query on Sheet 1. I created a scheduled task to run this every day. It worked fine for previous versions of Excel, but since I have upgraded to Excel 2007 it doesn't work. Any help it helping ... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
Find and Replace
Hi, I am after a piece of code that can replace words from one tab to the next For example: Sheet1 - pick up the first word from the Wrong Column(“Wrong1”) to find and replace that word in Sheet2 with the correct word found in the Correct column in Sheet1(“Correct 1”) Then keep going until it reaches the last w... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
List Open Workbooks In All Excel Instances?
How I can get a list of all the open workbooks from among all the running Excel instances? ... 3 Jun 2010 16:48
Macro for Deleting rows with balnk cell
Hi, i have several data in a sheet with data in 10 columns... in column A there are cells where it is blank and i want to delete the rows where there is blank cell in column A.. I need the vba macro for this regards, radha ... 2 Jun 2010 15:24