First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Find and Replace with contents of cell
I have a range of cells, A5:C42, with multiple instances in the format 00-00-00. Cell A4 has the date in the format 06-01-10. I want to use a quick macro attacked to a picture that replaces the 00-00-00 with the 06-01-10 in all instances. A hard coded: Range("A5:C42").Select Selection.Replace What:="... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
Arrays of Controls
I would like to create a form with a large number of checkboxes. I would like to be able to set their values and possibly other properties and retrieve their values in a look rather than have long strings of code reference each checkbox bt name. Is there any way to accomplish that? Thank you. ... 4 Jun 2010 19:13
eliminate leading quote in SAP download
Downloaded list looks like this: 'Z1753 'Z2857 'Z11288 etc I need to remove the quotes in order to lookup values from a list that does not have the quotes. Simple next>next>finish does not work, neither does find>' or find>space ... 5 Jun 2010 01:43
Referencing conditional format is another workbookHI
HI all, I hope someone can help me come up with code that will conditionally format a summary sheet(scorecard) based on the conditional formats in another workbook. I used Excel driven conditional formatting in my main data sheet which works great, but the problem is with the final scorecard. The summary i... 5 Jun 2010 18:02
date & time formulas HELP !!
Hi - i have to find out how long did it take to solve a case. the formaul is (time completed) - (time created) my problem is when files are closed at midnight because of the format ... any ideas how to fix it??? Column A = time created Column B = time completed Column C = Duration (in hours only) timeCrea... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
SelfCert
I am having difficulties in getting my SelfCert to attached to a macro. I go to Tools/Digital Signature and assign my certificate but this doesn't allow the macro to run. I am also trying to use my certificate on other computers in our office but I am having difficulty with that as well. The certificate can ... 5 Jun 2010 11:26
Delegate constructor compiles in VB.NET, but not in Excel VBA
I have created a DLL callback through a delegate function. It works fine when the client is C#, or VB.NET. I can't get it to compile in Excel VBA. I have this problem both in Excel 2003 and Excel 2007. The DLL references setting is ok, because when I take the reference out the compiler errors out on RemoteP... 4 Jun 2010 11:28
User form Default value in text box
Hi all. Quick question. I have a user form in excel which has a text box which i want to have the value defaulted to the current date. I've looked at several posting on this site but haven't gotten it to work yet. Any ideas on how to set the text box with the current date as a default value? Any help or directio... 4 Jun 2010 12:34
form not opening when started from command line
All, After searching around I guess that I now can start my Excel app from a batch file. However, I also need to open a form automatically also. Here is the code: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim cmdLine As String Dim lst() As String Dim ky As String Set App = Application CreateMenus ' Ch... 4 Jun 2010 11:28
Variable refers to a workbook
Can I set a variable to refer to a workbook, e.g.: Dim mywkbk as workbook mywkbk = activeworkbook that way if another workbook becomes active the mywkbk will refer to the original workbook. it just doesn't want to work for me. I can do this: Dim mywkbk as string mywkbk = activeworkbook.name ... 4 Jun 2010 11:28