First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Selection.Cut Destination:=Columns("B:B")
Selection.Cut Destination:=Columns("B:B") I recenty got a new pc at work with msoffice 2007. A macro that i had previously recorded is no longer working. The error message is as follows: (Followed by the code) A selections including both inside a table and below it cannot be copied and inserted into that table... 6 Jun 2010 10:31
3d column chart dynamic range
Attempting to make a 3d column chart fed from dynamic range columns be more dynamic, taking into account varying rows and columns. A column in the table below is added almost every day. The 3d column chart properly accomodates it using this dynamic range [dynrngRevProg]: RevenueProgress... 5 Jun 2010 14:43
open several workbooks at the same time
I would like to repeatly open the same workbooks at the same time just by selecting just one book and the other three or four will open with it. thanks everyone ... 7 Jun 2010 15:30
paste special macro stops working when run a 2nd time
I have a strange one where a macro that has been in use for about a year now which takes information from Clipboard and paste special it into Excel 2003 has suddenly stopped working. The first time you run the macro it does as expected and paste the information and formats it etc. The second time you run it th... 5 Jun 2010 11:26
Hyperlink Function
Hi there How can I put a variable in a hypelink? I want to access a folder within management - that folder is dependant on a variable in cell j10. ie whatever name is in J10, click the cell and the hyperlink will take you to the folder in c:\management\??? Can you help? thanks nev ... 6 Jun 2010 06:11
EOMONTH compatibility issue (workaround?)
Hi, itÂ’s me again needing an advice. Excel 2003: I am using the EOMONTH (ATP) formula in a file. My Excel is in English, but my users have different languages. I need to replace the EOMONTH formula. Now, as far as I understand, I have at least three options: 1) Workbook_Open event to find and replace EOMONTH (Ron... 5 Jun 2010 11:26
Merging of rows.
I have a excel sheet in which there is data in only one column. The data is spread in 2 or 3 rows and after that there is blank row. The data spread in these row is related to one row. I want to bring this spread data in one row. Blank row can be as it is between ro useful data rows. ... 5 Jun 2010 07:04
Add a date to a Userform
I am using Office 2010 in advance of roll-out in our organization. I have been testing some of our VBA enabled templates for compatibility and have run into a problem. Specifically a lose of the Calendar control. Since we have a number of Userforms that use the calendar control, I need to come up with some sort... 5 Jun 2010 14:43
Quiz test
I want to create an Excel VBA that will be actualy a QUIZ with questions that every 15 mins will ask me to answer a question that will be placed on a form that will show up on top of my opened applications. (I have to know the answers by heart for a test. probably 200 questions with multiple answers) Does anyo... 5 Jun 2010 01:43