First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Compare two columns using loop.
Hi, Could you please help my create a loop which will compare each value in column A one by one with whole column B whether it contain value in column B and if yes the it picks up value from column C and put it to column D. Please see example. Please note the search must be able to find value which is incl... 7 Jun 2010 16:38
Selecting certain Rows and Copying cells in those rows to new work
I need to look at all the rows in the current worksheet find all the ones with a 'Y' in column"A" for all the ones with 'Y' in Col "A", copy cols 'A' to 'S' to the worksheet (Next) I would really appreciate the help :) thanks Jinx123 ... 7 Jun 2010 13:02
Macro to run based on criteria
Hi, i need a macro to run based on a criteria in A1. In A1 i have a dropdown list with sheets name. If i select in A1 the sheet John, and then i run the macro, i need the macro to copy some cells from the sheet John. If i select in A1 the sheet Mary, then the macro to copy from sheet Mary. Can this be done? Tha... 7 Jun 2010 13:02
Fill Down to Last Value
I have 2 spreadsheets (Sheet 1 and Sheet 2). Sheet 1 has one header row and sheet 2 has 2 header rows. I am using the following to count the number of rows in Sheet 1 and copy a formula to every row in Sheet 2 based on the count from Sheet 1. With Worksheets("Sheet1") lStop = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A"... 7 Jun 2010 11:55
Sharing Macros
Hello, I have created a template to be used within my group on the department share drive and it contains macros. How do I allow the other users to run the template on their computers if the macros on stored in my personal workbook? Thanks, CB ... 7 Jun 2010 11:55
another filtering question
I was assisted with the following code, which filters two pieces of data--a case manager ID (###A from column B) and a program code (MA from column C): Sheets("Office").Activate Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Sheets("Office") .Activate .Range("A1").Select .Range("B1:C1000").AutoFilter... 7 Jun 2010 11:55
Shading cells that contain formulas and conditional formatting at thesame time.
Hello, Union(Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas, 23), Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeAllFormatConditions)).Interior.Color = RGB(0, 255, 0) you may have to complete the formula selection. bye a n d r e a s h e r m l e ; 7 3 9 2 6 5 W r o t e : Dear Experts: I got cells in one table ... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
macro to insert row and type data
I have a worksheet that contains groups of data for different products for each month, which I update each month. The last row in each group of data contains a cell with the word "END" in it. I would like to use a macro to automatically search for the word END right through the worksheet, insert a row above t... 7 Jun 2010 08:33
Copy and paste sheets to new workbook
Hi All What i would like to do is to select 4 sheets and copy them into a new workbook. I would like the sheets to be values and to have the same page layout as the original sheets. The worksheets I'm copying are formula driven, so I have to copy and paste value those sheets first, and then move them to a new ... 7 Jun 2010 11:55
Shading cells that contain formulas and conditional formatting at the same time.
Dear Experts: I got cells in one table of a worksheet that contain ... .... formulas as well as conditional formatting (i.e. there are cells that contain both attributes) I would like to fill these cells (containing formulas as well as conditional formatting at the same time) with a certain shadefill (RGB 1... 7 Jun 2010 08:33
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12