First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Working in Sheet2 with data from Sheet1
I am working in Sheet2. The data is in Sheet1. I can not get the data in column in the 15th column to initalize the "If" even if Textbox1.Text matches. For k= 1 to 100 If Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(k,15)=TextBox1.Text Then code... End if Next k ... 1 Jun 2010 16:26
How to change to active sheet on macro?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to modify following coding? which work on active sheet rather than specific sheet ("ABC"). Application.Goto Sheets("ABC").Range("I45"), scroll:=True Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric ... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
AUTOMATIC EMAIL
I would like my worksheet to send an auto email each time the value of a cell changes. I don't have a pre-determined parameter, just want notification when the cell changes. This is a shared workbook that calculates remaining inventory. If someone enters a committment, the available inventory cell will chang... 1 Jun 2010 11:59
How do I print xls file into two separate columns on the page?
I have a 6 column worksheet in excel that I would like to print or display and print in 2 separate columns on each page. Ie: the first printed page would contain the data from pages 1 and 2 of the original document with one set of data to the left and one to the right. The file is a price list of 96 pages and... 1 Jun 2010 11:59
Sort tabs numerically
I need help with VBA code to sort tab names with numbers in order, but leave the ones with words as they are. Tab names with numbers should precede the tabs with words. I have searched and can only find codes to sort alphanumerically. Thanks for your help. Example of what order I would like my tabs in: 1... 3 Jun 2010 10:03
Sheet codename not working
Hi, XP and Excel2003. What might be the reason why this is not working (Sheet2 is codename): Sheet2.Select I have tried all possibilities that I can imaging, but no. I have another file and selecting sheet with code name (Sheet4.Select) funtions just fine. Now using code: Workbooks.Open Filename:=Doc2... 1 Jun 2010 16:26
active control box name on worksheet
Hi i have tried to find the answer to this, I ahve used a control box command button and want to determine its name from code so i can use this elsewhere. i know application.caller does not work Private Sub ToggleMonth1_Click() Dim CtrlName As String With Worksheets("DP + SDS") ctrlname = ? 'help it sho... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
Just a test
Just testing to see if I can post to MS Servers. -- Dave Peterson ... 1 Jun 2010 17:32
Vlookup from closed excel file
Hi, After running the codes below, it prompts error message Application defined or object defined error and unable to solve : - Codes extract Sub vbVlookup() Dim strPath As String Dim strFilename As String Dim strLookupSheet As String Dim strLookupRange As String Dim strLookupValue As String s... 6 Jun 2010 09:26
Equal list values.
I have a list of names in column A with numerical values in column B Example: A B Alan 1234 Darren 2433 Tammi 2055 Carol 1999 Rose 2001 Reese 2411 Is it possible to equally split the list into 2 columns so that the number totals (B) are the same (or as near as)? ... 1 Jun 2010 15:19