First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Odd VLOOKUP Error
Hey all, I'm running into an issue with a workbook that uses VLOOKUP to display data on a front sheet using arrays found in other sheets based on a selection made in Cell A9. The code I use is: =IF(A9="","",VLOOKUP(A9,AttendanceTable,4)) The problem I am experiencing is random rows are not pulling the correct ... 27 May 2010 18:11
how do i allow fields to be either input or output in excel?
i am trying to build a series of financial calculators in excel. Each has 3-6 fields and 1 output field. What i want to do is allow users the flexibility to leave whichever field blank that they wish and the model will solve for that blank field. so the same model can be used a number of different ways and t... 27 May 2010 18:11
autofit with wrap
is it possible to program via vba a means to autofit column that has a wrapped cell in the header where the column width is based on the longest contiguous string of characters within the cell? ... 28 May 2010 22:32
XL file opened using automation - how close?
I have a program that is run by Scheduled Task. This program opened an XL file using automation as designed, however, now the file is hanging open and I can only get to it "read only". How can I regain control over this file and close it? Thanks! ... 27 May 2010 18:11
In a cell find words, copy and paste in another cell
Hello I apologize. In my previous question I did not include the code form Ron that I'm testing. Excel 2003 I have a sheet with six columns with 700 rows each with text. I have to red all rows to find a word and copy and paste in the same cell of column b. This is really heavy task and the risk of error is ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Find word copy and paste
Hello Excel 2003 I have a sheet with six columns with 700 rows each with text. I have to red all rows to find a word and copy and paste in the same cell of column b. This is really heavy task and the risk of error is a problem. I 'm looking for a code to do this task. I have been trying the code from Ron de ... 27 May 2010 18:11
How To Assigned "SelectionChange" Event To different Worksheets
hi worksheet change code belongs to the sheet that owns the code. create a worksheet change evert for sheet1. Regards FSt1 "G" wrote: I was able to assign To WorkSheet the SelectionChange event. It turns out that it was my 2nd Sheet. How do I Add Selectionchange to my 1st worksheet. ??? ... 27 May 2010 18:11
close excel; leave access open
Here is the end part of my code (lots of other stuff done first) where I want to open a database in Access (so that the user can take further action) and then close out excel: Set mdapp = CreateObject("access.application") With mdapp ..Visible = True ..OpenCurrentDatabase ("S:\Financial Analysis\Labor Report.... 27 May 2010 19:18
Automatically OPENing (GetObject) and Closing EXCEL via VB calls
What is the calling sequence from VB to "Set gobjEXCELWorkBook = GetObject(pzExcelFileName)" and "gobjEXCELWorkBook.Close" an EXCEL Application witout having to answer dialogs about "Different Format" or "Save Changes". This consumes a lot of time and repetitiveness when you're going through 50 - 100 worbooks... 27 May 2010 18:11
Showing Excel Cell Data in PDF Document
Hi, Everyone - I have a project that includes a pdf page as one of my worksheets. What I'm looking to do is to have cell data show in the pdf document. Is there an easy way to do that? Thanks Frank ... 27 May 2010 18:11