First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
VBA - how do I pass info from dropdown list to a string??
Hi All I am sure it's me being dumb, but I need to do the following - but cannot think how to do it. I have a VBA form with a linked dropdown box to some vehicle registrations. Within this form i want the user to be able to change a dedicated vehicle registration, which is on the dropdown, to one that the ... 28 May 2010 15:59
Grouping
Very simple question, but one I cannot manage to answer..... Using XL2003, is it possible to protect a worksheet, but still have the grouping buttons work? Is this possible using XL2007? ... 28 May 2010 08:15
Export Table Records to txt file
Hi all, I have Table "T_Data" in my database. In "T_Data" I have 220000 records. I need to export them into txt files. I need some kind of macro which should export chunk of 60000 records into one txt file and save that file in folder called "Data" on "C:\" drive. Macro should also put numbers at the end of ea... 28 May 2010 05:00
referencing controls in userform from a different workbook
I want to be able to call up the same subform from a number of different forms in different workbooks. I have "customers.xls" with a macro to show a form that lists all the customer names. The user can be using various forms in different workbooks that need the exact customer name. So with Application.Run and r... 3 Jun 2010 07:51
Help with IIF statement in macro
I am using the followign statement in my macro: Sheets("Split").Range("K" & LoopID).Value = IIf(Val(Sheets("New York").Range("I" & StartPoint) & "") < 4, "DATABASE", "FURNITURE") So I am saying if value in Range I < 4 then its DATABASE else its FURNITURE I want to add one more parameter.. that is if I < 4 th... 28 May 2010 06:05
Macro for hiding all rows accept those selected by a dated column?
Column A has dates in Descending order. I am wanting to hide all but a predefined date range. So if there are dates in rows 5 through 300 and I want to see only a week from today, it will show 5 weekdays starting with row 5. I would like to do this also for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, & 1 year. Can you help me... 27 May 2010 23:38
Default Ribbon on File Open
I created a ribbon for one of my Excel files. How do I automatically have this ribbon selected when this file is opened? Thanks in advance! JJ ... 28 May 2010 12:40
Array - retrieve certain amount of recods for query
Hi all. I'm trying to use for my first time, a single dimension array to use within an external sql query. I build the array from column A. This can be a variable amount, from 2 to 800. However, I can only use 150 rows at a time in the query. Below is what I have so far, in building the array. It's just the pulli... 27 May 2010 18:11
How To Assigned "SelectionChange" Event To different Worksheets
I was able to assign To WorkSheet the SelectionChange event. It turns out that it was my 2nd Sheet. How do I Add Selectionchange to my 1st worksheet. ??? Thank You, ... 27 May 2010 20:23
Identify excel file on taskbar
I have the system set so that the excel files show on one icon on the taskbar. Is there a way to make it show which window is active with a check or something. It is tiresome to accidentally click on the file you are in on the taskbar and then excel minimizes or a different applciation gets the focus. Th... 27 May 2010 18:11