First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Method 'OnTime' of object'_Application failed
Can anyone tell me why I get the following error when running the code below? Method 'OnTime' of object'_Application failed I have the following items in a public module Public Const cRunIntervalSeconds = 30 'Time interval for pulling updated data from Calendar (in seconds) Public Const cRunWhat = "Th... 29 May 2010 06:01
Protection Problems
I've just done something with protection to my spreadsheet that won't let me run it or open the dialog box to let me unprotect it. (I don't know what, exactly, but I was trying to protect it) I'm using Excel 2007. Under Review, Protect Shared Workbook, Share Workbook and Track Changes are all active, but Unpro... 29 May 2010 02:49
Using a modeless form to show status
Rather than use the status bar, I displayed a modeless form with just a label control. During the execution of a ton of code operating on a ton of data, I periodically wrote text to the control telling how far computation had progressed. It all seemed to work, except that the area where the label was was whit and... 29 May 2010 17:57
Make (save) a file by using macro recorder.
Hi all, I am new to macro and using macro recoder to create macro. On one file which I recieve every week from material department. I need to reformat and create pivot table. I use macro recorder and everything is working good. However I need that when my recorded macro end it create a file with the same name ... 29 May 2010 13:34
Need VBA Code to Select text boxes in spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet (Excel 2003) of data copied from a web page that has critical data contained in a column of 400 text boxes. I need to remove the text boxes from the spreadsheet, but retain the data. So far, I have been able to address the text boxes one at a time from VBA and extract the data, but I need... 31 May 2010 17:30
Save as PDF not working on a domained Windows 7/Vista box
I have an VB script that has worked fine for any XP box. The script does a save as PDF (using the save as pdf add in) for excel, then save the pdf in a file within SharePoint on an external site. As we plan on moving to Windows 7 we have tested this and have issues with the file acturally saving. it creates ... 28 May 2010 17:05
export data between spreadsheets
Hello, how do I setup an excel file that each time when I enter data in one spreadsheet it will export to another excel file in the same column of subsequent rows? Example: if each time data enter in one spreadsheet column A of row 1 it will export this data to another spreadsheet column B of row 1,2,3..... 28 May 2010 17:05
Need Help Remove Duplicate Values In Array ?
I have recently found a function on the interent that will remove duplicate values within any array. It works just fine for a single dimensional array but I would like to edit and change the code to work for Multi-Dimensional array to support a minimum of 2 dimentional arrays. I only need it to find any duplica... 28 May 2010 19:17
Lookup Cell Interior
I am currently using the vlookup function to find values on another sheet ('Previous Report') associated with data on the current sheet and to transfer any matching results to the first sheet, (working with no problems). How can i extend this so that as well as transfering any matching data the interior color... 28 May 2010 15:59
How do I stop my conttrols from resizing
My Excel controls change size 'randomly' How do I prevent this? ... 29 May 2010 09:12