First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Copying worksheet from hidden instance of Excel
Is it possible to open multiple worksheets in a hidden instance of Excel and copy worksheets to a workbook in the original visible instance? I want to open multiple files and would prefer to not see all the files being opened in the windows task bar? wb was opened in a hidden instance of excel. An error occurs ... 27 May 2010 10:23
Delete Columns if sum is 0
Hi, I want to delete columns if the total is 0 background: excel file columns I to X want to delete if whole column's SUM is 0. ... 27 May 2010 12:38
Dear Experts: I got a nested 'IF'-Formula in an excel cell that returns nothing if the condition is false. I would like to conditionally format this cell with grey shading if the condition is true and a string value is displayed. How can this be achieved using excel conditional formating functionality ? ... 26 May 2010 18:04
Looping Open and Save as CSV
I have to open worksheets and then save them as CSV files for another program. When I used the macro recorder, it copied the entire path so that when I run macro is puts the file back in the same folder every time regardless of path for the XLS file. All the file names are VOLUME, but the path changes for the... 26 May 2010 21:23
Calendar Control 12.0 help
When I am moving to a different month using the calendar control, I am noticing that I must pick a date for my code to pick up the Month, Year, and Day. Is there a way so when I switch to a different month, I can programmatically(sp) set the date, to say, the first day of the month that I selected? ... 27 May 2010 11:31
Reading properties from closed book
I am trying to read the last date saved from closed workbooks. I downloaded the ReadPropertyFromClosedFile from Chip Pearson's site and selected the DSO OLE Document Properties Reader 2.1 reference. I do not understand the formula syntax. I thought it should be: =ReadPropertyFromClosedFile(Path \Workbookname,Bui... 26 May 2010 12:29
Addins attached only to selected workbook(s)??
Using Excel 2003 I have written a set of macros that is used with workbooks with a lot of hand entered data. Right now the macros need frequent updates as more features are added. To facilitate providing updates, I felt it was necessary to separate the code from the data so that the user didn't have to do anythin... 26 May 2010 15:50
Timer question
I have this timer code I got courtesy of Chip Pearson (http://www.cpearson.com/excel/TimedClose.htm) and am wondering if it can be altered in such a way that when I get down to 3 minutes (NUM_MINUTES is set to 10 minutes) ClosingSplashScreen.Show will run? Private Sub Workbook_Open() On Error Resume Ne... 29 May 2010 06:01
date handling problem with International issues
I am reading a date value from a web page into a string variable. The web server is in the US so the date will always be in English of the form May 25, 2010. The month name is spelled out in English. I need to compare this to a date value stored in a Date variable in VBA. This is on the user's computer in what... 27 May 2010 18:11
Advanced compare of two worksheets
Hi - Using Excel 2007: I'd like to do this with VBA as doing it with VLOOKUP( ) would be quite tedious and slow: I have two worksheets ("May" and "June") with identical layouts, consisting of 575 columns of data (all formatted as text.) The first column on both sheets is a unique identifier. What I would li... 25 May 2010 21:16