First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Remove add-in
Hello all, I remove an add-in (deleted it) but Excel still wants to run it when I open Excel. Give me the following error: If you are trying to open the file from your list of most recently used files,make sure tat the file has not been renamed, moved or deleted. Thank for the help. ... 27 May 2010 20:23
Print Preview slows my code?
Running 2007 Prof+. I have a block of code that runs (yes with screenupdating = false) to loop through a collection of cells and hide some rows, show some rows and perform row-height autofit on the ones showing. When I open the file, all is well - code runs nice and fast. However, once I've done a PrintPrevi... 27 May 2010 20:23
Pass Parameter from Excel to SharePoint
Some additional code that may be useful For ii = LBound(asd) To UBound(asd) Debug.Print Dir(asd(ii)) 'open the file Application.Workbooks.Open (asd(ii)), False, True 'Get file path from file name FPath = Left(fil, Len(fil) - Len(Split... 27 May 2010 17:04
How To Remove VBA Code For Distribution of an Excel Sheet
I am currently using Excel 2003. I have written some VBA Code in a worksheet. I have 2 worksheet. The 1s worksheet is required by users to see and use, and the 2nd worksheet is not required by the user, but I need it for my VBA code and other things. Is there a way to distribute my excel sheet such that ot... 28 May 2010 14:53
starting a function will not allow comm_button
When you start a function for example: = you can select a different file using Window on the menu bar or the file icon on the task bar to select a cell in a different file. My question is ; is there a way to start the function for example with: = .... and then click a command button on the sheet where the c... 27 May 2010 18:11
Show / Hide items in Pivot Table as required
Hi I am using MS Excel 2003 and need a macro code for show only my selected items only in a Pivot Table. Query: One excel table empstatus.xls in which fields are Employee No , Department, Status, other fields. In status field items are Blank, Leave, Left, Resigned. I wanted to show only blank & leave ba... 27 May 2010 17:04
not in array
From the macro recorder ;-) Columns("C:C").Select Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = True HTH, Keith "joemeshuggah" wrote: Thanks! Range(ColRef & "1:" & ColRef & 65536).Hidden = True doesnt seem to work...it works when I change it to Range(ColRef & "1:" & ColRef & 65536).ColumnWidth ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Odd VLOOKUP Error
Thanks Keith! I'd tried using FALSE ane it kept erroring out. using 0 at the end worked though. Thanks again! "ker_01" wrote: Vlookup requires data to be sorted- so if your values are not in order, it will return the first one that 'exceeds' your search value. To only return exact values, chan... 27 May 2010 18:11
Macro to delete rows
Hi Ken, I have assumed that you have a column with dates. If so, then try the following code. Note the comments where you may need to edit the the Sheet name and then column identifier for the column with the dates. If no column with dates then let me know and I will have another look at it. Sub DeleteExce... 27 May 2010 18:11
Have VB Code "on" for all workbooks
I have the following code in my personal workbook. How can I get the VB code to work in all workbooks or do I have to make an add-in? Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Application.EnableEvents = False Union(Target.EntireColumn, Target.EntireRow).Select 'Target.EntireRow.Select Target... 27 May 2010 17:04