First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Set object with a function
Hello, Can I do something like this.....? ............ Dim MyTextBox as Textbox TxtBoxNum = 3 Set MyTextBox = SetTheTextBoxFunc(TxtBoxNum) ............ Public Function SetTheTextBoxFunc(num as integer) as Textbox select case num case 1 SetTheTextBoxFunc = SLNX.Textbox1 case 2 SetTheTextBoxFunc =... 20 May 2010 11:40
match two conditions to return value from pivot table
Pivot table setup with name in row field, week number in column value. Need to lookup/match the week number then the name and return a 1 value from the pivot table. Is this possible? example: 1 2 3 Sales ... 20 May 2010 01:56
VBA to check omissions and show/hide form
Hello, all. I have a macro where I want it to check 5 columns on each line for errors and if there are needed corrections then show the user form, if not, to continue. I keep receiving an Object Error message at the "frm.Hide" line. Range("A2").Select TotalRowsToDo = ActiveCell.CurrentRegion.Rows.Co... 19 May 2010 17:10
Save as cell reference then email
Hello all I am having trouble building a macro to Save As named by a reference to a cell then email it to a predefined email address. Does anyone have any VB code to make it happen? -Josef Ms Excel 2007 ... 19 May 2010 18:17
VBA Workbook Open Function
A reply to another post said "Open the VBA code page for ThisWorkbook and enter the following into the Workbook Open function". I have limited knowledge of programming and could find this function on the VBA page. How do I put the a line of code into this function? -- TIA Tim ... 19 May 2010 17:10
Not sure what to call this
Basically i want to set up a formula to add up cells in one column with a certain name in another column, so i can keep track of how much i am spending with that supplier. Is this a IF formula ??? -- thanks in advance, wdb ... 19 May 2010 17:10
How to display a macro generated menu in Excel 2007
I have an addin that was written using Excel VBA 2003 and works fine. It puts a new item in the menu bar just before "Help" Now the addin is being used in Excel 2007 and it is clear that the macros are running, but we cannot find out how to get its menu item to display anywhere. I guess this is more of an Exc... 19 May 2010 16:03
How to update .xlam file (add-in) while it is in use?
Hi! I created an add-in in Excel 2007 (tool.xlam). I will have about 75 users using this add-in. I know if the add-in file is in use (i.e. someone have Excel opened and the add-in is installed), I can't update the file. I will have to frequently update my add-in, and I don't want to ask everyone to close ex... 20 May 2010 09:28
use Excel Now() in VBA
Excel's Now() function has a resolution down to hh:mm:ss.00 where the VBA Now function only has hh:mm:ss. I need the accuracy of the excel now function in a macro but application.worksheetfunction.now does not work. My workaround at this point is referencing a cell with "=now()" in it, but before I refer... 20 May 2010 18:20
Sheet change event to return sheet name just left
Does anyone have any idea how I can get the name of a worksheet that I have just moved from. So if I am in Sheet1 and move to Sheet2, how do I get a macro to return Sheet1. In all the Events I have looked at they all return the name of the sheet that I have moved to not the sheet I have left. Any help will b... 20 May 2010 07:17