First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
can i sort certain entries from a big excel sheet
I have made a no. of entries while entering the names of files and registers in a department. I have entered in an alphabetical order eg. Audit file in 'A', Budget (B.Sc.), in 'B', admission registers in 'A', security money register in 'S'. Now i want all registers to be shifted under alphabet 'R'. Is there any... 13 May 2010 12:43
How to Lock VBProject Programmatically without SendKeys (Note:- I
Hi, I may be missing something here but why do you want to lock your project using code, why not simply apply a password manually? The reality i'm afraid is that even when locked a VB project password can be removed without too much trouble by anyone with a mind to do so. -- Mike When competing hypothes... 13 May 2010 06:07
Can I open a combobox from my code
I want to set focus to a combobox and display it 'open' so that the user can see the list. Is this possible? M ... 13 May 2010 06:07
How to Lock VBProject Programmatically without SendKeys (Note:- I don't want to Unlock or crack the VBProject. Just want to Lock it Programmatically)
Hi all, I got macro in which I can Lock VBProject with SendKeys. But problem with SendKeys that they not work on every User's Computer and Users can see all the hard work which I put to create my macros. I tried to search for the sultion but I came across with the comments that its not available because of the se... 13 May 2010 20:30
growing excel database
Hello everyone! It is possible to import data into excel from the web. It is also possible update this data IN THE SAME CELLS. In other words, the values that once occupied the cells are replaced with new values. That is a problem for me. I would like updated information to be pasted in rows above the old data. Is ... 13 May 2010 00:45
Getting rid of the green triangles in XL 2010
Hi, I wrote a spreadsheet program that was written in XL 2007. Our company has now upgraded to XL 2010. Many cells have Conditional Formatting and do not appear until certain values are entered. This keeps the spreadsheet clean and simple. Excel 2010 has a feature that displays a little green triangle in the top... 14 May 2010 19:26
Identify when Excel is displaying ### in a cell? (contents>width)
I am pulling data from an automated report. I'm trying to test for every possible condition, so that my VBA will continue to work for the rest of the year without additional tweaking. The target report is produced from an aspx web page (which has an "export to Excel" option). I do not have control over the sou... 12 May 2010 20:21
runtime error code 1004
I wrote a macro in excel 2003. When I try to run the Macro in excel 2007 I am getting a run-time error '1004'. The macro works fine in 2003. ... 14 May 2010 06:16
Using c# object in Excel VBA
Hi All I have writen an COM Object in C# to use it in Excel. This Object has a Function that delivers a List of Users from a Database. My problem is now that I get the List of Users but it is not posible to get one of the Properties of the User. But when I create a new Object with Set user = CreateObject("Gupt... 14 May 2010 16:08
Force increased width of GetOpenFilename dialogue box?
I use the following line in several procedures in a workbook newFN = Application.GetOpenFilename(FileFilter:="Excel-Compatible Files, *.xls;*.xlsx;*.xlsm;*.csv", Title:=TitleString) The source files are produced as reports from various servers, and often have very long names (I don't have control over the fil... 12 May 2010 17:00