First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
VBA Input box (or MsgBox) with pull down or choices
Hello, MS Excel 2003 on XP PRO. I'm looking to generate a popup (msg box or input box) that instead of free form text has a "combobox" or "pulldown" to it. So that the user picks a value from a list, and hits OK. This way they can't input incorrect values. Is this possible? If not I have back up method... 31 Mar 2010 17:44
search column for duplicate value during data entry
I'm entering data one row at a time. When I enter a value in column A, I need to know if that value has been entered (in Column A) before. Column A needs to be unique values. What is the best way to verify uniqueness, as I enter a new value? Should I use a module or can a formula check for? I'd prefer to h... 31 Mar 2010 15:29
SOS-Need to calculate number of working hours per each week of mon
Hi all, I am trying to calculate the total number of working hours per each week (1 through 6) of a given year. Here is the structure of my spreadsheet: Row 1 contains a heading for each month of the given year. Row 2 contains a heading for each week of month (week #1 through #6) Row 3, I need a formula ... 31 Mar 2010 14:22
error -1.#IND
Hello, one of number has i VBA code value -1.#IND. What mean it? ... 31 Mar 2010 12:08
Is possible to upload file to OfficeLive via Code (VBA)
Is it possible to upload a file to Office Live via Code, like VBA -- WoodyS ... 31 Mar 2010 12:08
Problem opening an Excel file from code
After changing our environment and upgrade to Vista and Office 2007 my code for opening a number of Excel workbooks stop working and it says somthing like "Cant find the file". The path to the file is correct and works if I use it manualy when I open the file in Excel, but when it is used in code it doesn't wor... 31 Mar 2010 13:16
Tracking New Tabs in Excel
Hello, I am trying to set up a way to track information in a "tracking tab" for new tabs that I add for quotes on new business. So, we have a basic template that we copy 2-3 times a day to develop new quotes. I want to extract key info from each quote in this tracking tab (date of quote, customer, $ amount, ... 1 Apr 2010 00:22
Autofill of Cell based on contents in non adjacent cell
I am not sure, I may be able to do that. I have some programming running in Visual Basic so that my rows are color coordinated based on their progressions through the system, and considering that for the examples we have 15 workers and each worker including myself is assigned a range of numbers for the caseloa... 31 Mar 2010 08:45
Adding Outlook signature to email created by macro
I have a macro in Excel 2003 that creates an email. How do I add the default Outlook signature to this email through the macro? Thanks John ... 31 Mar 2010 13:16
Lookup and User form
Assuming that you are triggering this with a command button on your user form and the value is enetered in a combobox on the user form something like this might work. havent tested this though. I would be tempeted to name your ranges rather than use ("a:a") though. Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() v = userfo... 4 Apr 2010 02:52