First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
Can someone help me?
I have an Excel spreadsheet with 10 columns. If columns 5 through 10 are empty, I want to delete the entire row and move on to the end of my spreadsheet. Is there a function or an easy Visual Basic macro I can run to accomplish this task? Thanks in advance for your help... I do not know what I'd do without t... 2 Apr 2010 20:25
XML and SharePoint
We require people from all over the world to give the Corporate office a cash forecast each day. Currently each location emails their spreadsheet forecast in and someone has to collate and assemble all that into one file. While we could use macros to facilitate that, all users have access to a SharePoint site... 1 Apr 2010 14:39
Set Chart Legend in VBA
In VBA, how do I specify the worksheet range that I want the chart legend to come from? My legend data is separated from my values data by several rows in the worksheet. ... 1 Apr 2010 14:39
Search Directories/SubDirectories and Display in ListBox or Ms
Thanks Keith, works great. I tested the MsgBox and there is a restriction of 22 lines of text allowed. I guess I now need to find a scrollable MsgBox, and I would still like the idea of having a ListBox I could pick from. "ker_01" wrote: I believe that your listbox would have to be on a userform, or y... 1 Apr 2010 13:32
Strange probem with capitalization of object
I have two copies of code that I swear are indentical except for the captialization of an object, which seems to be automatic. Somehow one copy of the code doesn't auto cap the object and it is that copy that works. Code is below: Sub RunAll() For Each Worksheet In Worksheets Select Case Worksheet.Name ... 1 Apr 2010 13:32
duplicating data
I have 2 excel worksheets, both are in different formats. Both will contain the same data but spread across different parts of the worksheets. if I have filled in the data for 1 worksheet, how can i automate this data to be filled into the other worksheet? ... 1 Apr 2010 20:15
Hiding and unhiding rows with if statement macro
Hello, I have a problem that I am unable to solve. I wondered if there is anyone who could think of a solution. I have two comboboxes (ComboBox1 and ComboBox2). In the first combobox the user can select whether they want to view rows 37-127 or rows 128-207. The code currently looks like this: Sub ComboB... 1 Apr 2010 15:47
Changing Name
Using the Forms Toolbar after a few false starts (and with Excel auto-assigning Controls using default names) I now have an Option Button 2 which shows up in the Name Drop Down box when I right-click on the actual control. I would like to change the name to Option Button 1 (since there isn't one) In my standa... 1 Apr 2010 14:39
Sorting the data in descending order
Hello All, Is there a way to sort the data in descending order so that the "-" (hyphens) appear at the bottom instead of appearing at the top? ... 2 Apr 2010 08:12
Issue skiping characters by Regular Expressions searching Word
When using Regular Expression search using VBA script in Excel to search Word document, "-" character in the word document gets skiped (substituted with "" empty character). Here is the string in Word: <DE4.0><SWR4.4.l‑CE6:A> Here is the snipet of VBA code used: With Selector.Find .text = "\<DE?*^1... 1 Apr 2010 09:03