First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
Arrow color with Autofilter (with Excel)
Hello Patrice, I don't believe you can change the color of the dropdowns. You could use the following Worksheet Calculate event to change the background color of the column headers on the AutoFilter Range. However, somewhere out to the right of your AutoFiltered data insert the following formula in row 1. T... 30 Mar 2010 09:26
Automatic Excel data selection and transfer/copy to another wo
Hi Rik, Thank you very much for your input. I shall do my utmost to get it working. -- Jamflam Science Geek "Rik_UK" wrote: Hi Jamflam Assuming the tables start in cell A1, the code required in a module of the workbook could be: Sub Macro1() Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Curr... 30 Mar 2010 03:59
delete cells containing zero after a cell containing a value
Try the below Sub Macro() Dim lngCol As Long, lngLastCol As Long lngLastCol = ActiveSheet.Cells.Find(What:="*", _ SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, SearchOrder:=xlByColumns).Column For lngCol = lngLastCol To 2 Step -1 If WorksheetFunction.CountIf(Columns(lngCol), ">0") = 0 Then Columns(lngCol).ClearContents ... 30 Mar 2010 03:59
Prevent changing a fraction
Hi, In Excel or VBA function, after formatting cell to fraction, is there anyway to stop Excel from automatically changing a fraction from what you type in a field? and do not convert to text ( ie put an inverted comma before fraction or press space bar before fraction ) as this fraction will be used for computa... 1 Apr 2010 00:22
How reliable is this site!
I know that this is probably not the best forum to ask this question but if you try to drill down to technical support you come up with lots of information, no solutions and not a real person in sight. Since last October I cannot see any threads that I have responded to after that date if I do a search on my Dis... 30 Mar 2010 16:09
extract data from .ora file
This sub will read the .ora file and pull out the information and place it in columns A, B and C on a sheet you specify. There is a definite possibility that you could get an "INPUT PAST END OF FILE" error if the instance ID (DPS_DEV) is found, but then it can't find either the HOST or SERVICE_NAME information... 29 Mar 2010 19:14
Form check box
I have a check box that's part of a form and have the information copy to a data base: ws.Cells(iRow, 2).Value = Me.txtMemberName.Value ws.Cells(iRow, 5).Value = Me.TxtDeposits.Value ws.Cells(iRow, 6).Value = Me.TxtLending.Value ws.Cells(iRow, 7).Value = Me.CBBroker.Value <---this line ws.Cells(iRow, 8).Value... 29 Mar 2010 18:07
determine how excel was opened
Is there any way via code to determine how Excel was opened? I want to run a startup macro but only if Excel is opened via automation. Specifically, I'm writing to an excel sheet from SQL server using OPENROWSET and I want to clear the previous data first. TIA Matt ... 30 Mar 2010 11:39
Help with Subtotal Function
I have a small database consisting of dates and sales amounts. I would like to subtotal the sales amounts for each month. However, no matter what I do, Excel subtotals for each day. Is it possible to break this down by month? I would appreciate any help. Thank you. ... 29 Mar 2010 18:07
Picture scroll with active cell
Hi Everyone I've taken John McGimpsey's code and modified then for my needs. What I'm trying to do is, have the picture follow along with the active cell. I 've got a list of names from B3:B62 and D3:D62 that matches a picture. Now the picture are staying at the top, and would like them to scroll down with the se... 30 Mar 2010 12:47