First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150
Help with printing rows and/or columns
I have a spreadsheet of application data for 69 clients; therefore, there are 69 rows plus the top row of column headings. There are 41 columns. The problem I am having is trying to print just one row of application data at a time to distribute to our workers. If I filter the list, I see just one row, but wh... 23 Mar 2010 22:56
I have something similar
Hi, i need something similar but i cant get it to work and this is the first post i see in weeks about what im looking for, but would it be possible for me to see a file with that code and see it work, tried it on me own and it doesn't work. I tried simpler dependant comboboxes before that i can type each option man... 23 Mar 2010 21:46
Pivot Items Visible
I'm trying to make all pivot items non visible and then mak only one visible based on a cell value. Dim pitem As PivotItem Sheet3.PivotTables("TypesOfService").ManualUpdate = True ''''''Show all items For Each pitem In Sheet3.PivotTables("TypesOfService").PivotFields("Type of service").Pi... 24 Mar 2010 06:37
Making A Particular Wooksheet Active
How do I from a UserForm bring up a particular wookboob sheet to enter data in dependant upon the results of testing weather another wooksheets cell True or False condition, or Do I HAVE TO make these entries from a UserForm? ... 23 Mar 2010 19:31
Columns Grouped
Can you please tell me if their is a way through code to determine what columns are grouped? I have a worksheet with filtered rows and grouped columns. I need to export only the filtered rows to a new workbook. I am doing this by first unhiding all the columns, then copying to new workbook. However I would lik... 23 Mar 2010 18:22
Making a sports league schedule
I have 8 teams that play each other twice. 14 games each. That is 56 games. Each week each team plays once. There are two games on Wednesday night and two games on Thursday night, four games a week. I want to make a schedule in excel that has each team playing close to the same amount of games on Wednesday and... 23 Mar 2010 21:46
In XL VBA, Word Document SaveAs throws error
I'm working in Vista with Word and Excel 2007. I'm writing a macro in Excel that opens and reads a file using FSO, creates a new Word doc and writes the file data into the doc, and then saves the doc so I can use Word ranges to grab the data and write it into the Excel file. Every time the code gets to the SaveA... 24 Mar 2010 23:54
Add Page Numbers to PDF
I am looking to progammatically add page numbers to a PDF using VBA. I create a multi-page PDF using various Excel reports. The PDF then needs to be numbered sequentially. I have been able to research and find code to add a watermark to the PDF, but, no luck on page numbering. I am using Excel 2007 and Acrobat ... 23 Mar 2010 14:49
Macro Please
Is there anyway to write a macro to open several or all web hyperlinks on a single or multiple worksheets and update the web links if the page is no longer valid. If not able to obtain new page address provide details on which links are no longer valid. Thanks! ... 23 Mar 2010 14:49
how do i bring a visual basic form to the spread sheet?
Hi, I have created a form using teh developer tab in excel in vb. The problem is anytime I want to access the form i need to go to the developer tab, click on vb and run it frorm there. What I would like to do is to bring the form to the spreadsheet so that I can run it directly from there. or better yet, be ... 23 Mar 2010 16:00