First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156
Hiding rows
I need to be able to hide/unhide rows base upon a value. If cell P5 has a value of 1, then hide rows 6,7,8 and 9 If cell P5 has a value of 2, then hide rows 7,8 and 9 If cell P5 has a value of 3, then hide rows 8 and 9 If cell P5 has a value of 4, then rows 6, 7, 8 and 9 would be visible Would like to do this ... 20 Mar 2010 01:48
Making my App only work so many times
I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction or give me some ideas of how to make my App only run a few times until I get paid for my work. I recently was fired for wrecking a company car, but now they have called me to write them a small App. (Guess they needed me more then i needed them,... 19 Mar 2010 19:02
onGetEnabled
I have a customer ribbon in an Excel 2007 workbook. I would like to enable a button on the ribbon if a specific worksheet is active, disabled if any other worksheet is active. I'm not quite sure how to write the code in the onGetEnabled event. If anyone has experience with this, I'd be very appreciative for ... 19 Mar 2010 16:41
How to make weekly totals change as the days in the week change ye
i have a basic table built with dates (jan 1 to jan 31) in colum A and data in colums B to K. i want to have a weekly total break down at the bottom of the sheet, i know the easy way to do it is sum the data in to the lower cells but i want the weekly totals to change every year. Jan 2010, jan 2011 ect. basic... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
Macro to extract data from multiple Excel files
I have about 100 excel files that contains data in cells A1:B6 that I need to extract out in to a separate single excel file. I have already created a macro that runs through each file within a specified folder, opens it, selects the range and copies it but I not really sure how to get it to paste to one file ... 23 Mar 2010 14:49
e-mail issue
I'm using the code below to send e-mails to different cost centers. With this code, the user will get the Outlook security message and they have to click "ok" to send the message. This is okay because there may be situations where they will not want to send the message. The part I'm having trouble with is ... 19 Mar 2010 13:14
Data Entry Form
I have a data entry Form in excel 2007 that I created in vba. I was wondering if instead of putting the data in the next sheet if it is possible to have it put it into a workbook on a network. Here is my code. Thanks! Option Explicit Sub GoInventory() On Error Resume Next Worksheets("Data").Activate ... 19 Mar 2010 13:14
Macro to Delete Duplicate Cells
Hi, I've seen other questions regarding deleting duplicates but none of them quite fit what I need. I have values in column A. I want to delete the cell (shift up) of any and all exact duplicates, but keep the original. Thanks for your help! ... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
prioritized assembly data
The data: Each data line shows a part, the part priority number, and perhaps the assembly the part is used in. Some parts are sold as-is, and some parts can be used in multiple unrelated assemblies. Some assemblies can be combined for larger master assemblies, etc. A part retains the same 'name' in all cases. ... 19 Mar 2010 09:19
XML Suppress Keytip Auto-Assignment in Custom Ribbon Tab
I have a custom ribbon tab with several buttons and menus. I would like to suppress the auto-assignment of a keytip (letters that appear when you hit Alt button) for the buttons that are sharing the same level as my menus. I notice there are built in controls that I have used that do not have a keytip associa... 19 Mar 2010 09:19