First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164
Code to copy worksheet
Hi I'm sorry in advance - I'm a novice and I am stuck with re-writing the following code without using a hard code worksheet name, or "current worksheet" or "active worksheet" or "selection"... (I must avoid using these words as they are apparently causing problems macros assigned to buttons) The code needs t... 13 Mar 2010 23:06
statistical database attack verses defense for online game
We are trying to create a database for our team in Mafia Wars on Facebook. We would like to have the team input their fight results, using their information, as well as the attackee's information. We need to make it simple for the user, and have it work online, but I can't find any kind of template for this k... 14 Mar 2010 07:38
How do I sort worksheet without affecting formula values?
I have two worksheets, one of which has formulas which reference the other. The problem is, I cannot sort the first worksheet and have the formula values in the second worksheet follow it so the values stay the same. I have tried making them absolute references ($A$1) but it doesn't help. ... 13 Mar 2010 20:54
Lost a radio button on a sheet
I was attempting to align several active x radio buttons using the properties panel, and I accidentally made a bad entry. I was working n the 'Top' field, and I think I made an entry error of some type. The button I was working on disappeared. I am guessing it is somewhere on that complex sheet, but I cannot fin... 13 Mar 2010 15:22
Userforms & worksheets
sir i have code for data entry in worksheet is as under , please mail me code for edit the data in worksheet form. Sub UpdateLogWorksheet() 'http://www.contextures.com/xlForm02.html 'code by Dave Peterson Dim historyWks As Worksheet Dim inputWks As Worksheet Dim nextRow As Long Dim oCol A... 13 Mar 2010 13:07
VBA Excel Macro worked for 2-years now dosen't??
Is there a limit on how much code you can place in a VBA file?  All works well except the macro I call "VacUsed"  It is called from a couple of procedures I post the last procedure "ThisWorkBook" use to close and save the workbook.  Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean)      Call FilterTestOff    ... 18 Mar 2010 11:43
Auto complete a row
I would like to auto complete a row rather than just whats in a cell. The key words are in column A (medication) and in column B what its for etc so when you start typing a medication in if is already there then it will auto complete the cell and also bring the other data from the same row. many thanks... 13 Mar 2010 13:07
link in macro
i would like a link in a macro but dont know how i can give it. i mean i have a macro and use an adress like this http://ad..... of course i want to copy something from there to my work sheet. Help me please. thanks. ... 13 Mar 2010 20:54
GetOpenFileName
Hello I'm trying to understand Stephen Bullen's and Rob Bovey's GetOpenFileName routine which appears to do something the standard GetOpenFileName doesn't. I'm noticing that the filename under the cursor is immediately reflected in the Filename combo box whenever the valid selection is changed. Is this an indi... 13 Mar 2010 06:27
Excel button problem
Hi All I have a macro that copies a worksheet in the active workbook and puts it into a new workbook - then formats it and deletes any buttons on the worksheet. On the first click on the button the macro works ok. On the second click, it fails because the all assigned macros on all buttons in the active work... 13 Mar 2010 14:14