First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174
How to Loop?
Hi, With reference to the code below. I would like to loop this code at specific one minute time intervals two cells to the right. The idea is to have the loop running from 10am to 4pm. Assuming for example that cell i6 is the active cell at 10am and then at 10:01am k6 becomes the active cell. Sub CheckVolume... 8 Mar 2010 05:20
How to reference a cell into a Dialog Box ?
Hi, In the code below I have included a Dialog Box named CriteriaReached to show if cell g6 < h6 < k6. My question being. Is it possible to reference a cell with text in it into the Box? Sub CheckVolumeRise1() If Range("g6") < Range("h6") < Range("k6") Then CriteriaReached.Show End If End Su... 8 Mar 2010 02:07
Copy rows with values in sheet 1 to next empty row in sheet2
Excel 2007 running on XP Pro: I am trying to copy rows in a range of rows from sheet 1 to sheet 2. I only want to copy & paste those rows on sheet 1 that contain a value (as apposed to a formula or formatting) in the first cell of each row. Note that the rows may have blank cells between values on the row. These ... 7 Mar 2010 23:58
Excel 2007 returns data as 2007 table instead of range - how to turn off.
I have a spreadsheet created in 2003 that has macros to update an MS-Query and apply sorting and filters to the results. It works in both 2003 and 2007 in compatibility mode. However, if I have to change the query in 2007 (compatibility mode), MS-Qury returns the data as a 2007 table. My VB code is now broken in both... 7 Mar 2010 22:53
Excel 2007 Object Model Map
Hi Where can I find a HIERARQUICAL Excel 2007 Object Model Map picture? This map was very common and easy to find in the previous versions. I've tried to find it in Microsoft map, but I had no success. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. Joe ... 7 Mar 2010 21:48
Input distanct from a map into excel
Hello, I have a user who goes into the Internet using Bing map or Google map to get sales person driving miles from point A to point B then input the mileage in Excel 2007 expense report for reimbursement. The problem is there are many salespersons and each individual sales person travels to many different ... 7 Mar 2010 21:48
Chart Problem
I have a data table that shows weekdays in the left column and values in the next two columns, the data range is called 'Month'. I have a macro that creates a Chart, but the category axis shows all days in the month when run, even though there are not shown in the data table. How can I stop Excel autofilling ... 7 Mar 2010 15:11
record sheet row order, then restore to that point
There is the ability to undo a sort so I suspect the information I want is somewhere. Is there a way to take a "snap shot" of a sheet's current row order, and then restore that row order at any point in the future? During sheet processing, rows will not be added, but data in any cell may change. The only other... 7 Mar 2010 08:31
refreshing combo box in form?
Is there a way to refresh the combo box after creating a new record in the worksheet? I have a simple form that enters Names & Sales units to the worksheet...I also have a combo box on the same form whose row source is the names. After I add the record by using the on click event, how do I refresh the combo b... 6 Mar 2010 22:50
Listbox headers (Permission denied)
Ok, that works. If I set the .Rowsource, I can now see text in my headers. However, if I now try to add a new item into the listbox (using Listbox1.AddItem), I get an error message that says "Permission Denied". What happened now?? "Dave Peterson" <petersod(a)verizonXSPAM.net> wrote in message news:4B9250C... 6 Mar 2010 15:11