First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173
Add text per user input
I would like to have a macro that when run would prompt the user to select rows of data and then prompt the user to input information for the cell. The new information would be appended to the beginning of cell "D" for each row selected. There will be 4 digits in each cell "D". Therefore, if "D" currently c... 8 Mar 2010 16:26
Excel 2003 VBA Editor Context Menu won't open on right-click - Hel
Somehow the context menu in the VBA Editor in Excel 2003 keeps "breaking". I had last fixed it by deleting my user profile and rebuilding it. That lasted a few days, and now it's not working again. What's going on? The only thing that's changed (as far as I know) is our IT department pushed down some update... 8 Mar 2010 10:50
Save to SFTP not working.
Hello All, Not too sure if this is actually possible. I found some code for saving to an FTP site in this group - problem is that our customer has come back to us with an SFTP site instead - now the code doesn't work. I've changed a few names (to protect the innocent) but if anyone can spot any way of getting ... 8 Mar 2010 10:50
Autofilter for fixed columns
Hi, I have a big table from column A to BP, though the number of column is not fixed. Sometimes it has additonal one or 2 extra columns append at the back, so it could reach until column BR. Regardless of how many columns I have in this table, I want to have a macro that could turn on autofilter, filter colu... 8 Mar 2010 11:57
Spin Button Programming
Hi All, Using Excel 2007. Is is possible to change the linked cell of a spin button (Active X) using VBA? Thanks, Squeaky ... 8 Mar 2010 09:42
Pivot Table Show Detail
I have a pivot table that i would like to use the ShowDetail property on... I know how to code for this BUT I want the extract to always extract to a specific range or sheet. Is this possible and if so how? ps Excel 2007 Thanks in advance. ... 8 Mar 2010 08:36
True/False Checkbox
Hey All, This may be a really simple question to answer but I can't figure it out so thought someone might be able to help. I have inserted a checkbox on one sheet which is linked to a cell on another sheet. This is fine. When I check the box it comes up with true and un-checked false as expected. My qu... 8 Mar 2010 07:30
signing VBA Macros for Excel
Hi, Below is a question from one of my friend. would be great if someone can answer this "We have a requirement to sign VBA macros in Excel sheet, will only self-signed certificates work or any certificate installed in root certificates folder can be used, if yes how to install the server certificate to use... 8 Mar 2010 05:20
Type.Missing vs. System.Reflection.Missing.Value as WSF parameters?
I just stumbled upon this. In the book "Visual Studio Tools for Office 2007" (Eric Carter, Eric Lippert) the authors write: "In C#, you must pass a special value to optional parameters that are of type object if you do not want to specify the parameter. This special value is called System.Type.Missing, and it ... 8 Mar 2010 05:20
Unable to open links from Excel in new tab - keeps opening new
Nobody willing to offer any help?? please? "Rig" wrote: Anyone? "Rig" wrote: All links from Excel open in new window regardless of how the settings are configured in IE. this is very frustrating, see below for steps taken so far and versions used. Office... 8 Mar 2010 05:20