First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172
How do I insert a row ...
I want to insert a blank row every two rows, with the consideration that my first row is the title. Thanks. Faye ... 8 Mar 2010 18:43
Copy/Paste charts , ranges in PowerPoint
Hi everyone, I'm trying to write some code to copy either a chart or a range from Excel and paste it in PowerPoint , but I want to keep the file path for future updates( after I insert a chart or a range then I can just select the shape in PP and run the update code to fine the source file and update the chart o... 8 Mar 2010 17:34
How do I find text among multiple worksheets and return the cell .
Lets say i want to find the text cat in all sheets in my workbook and have the cell address returned to a cell(s) next to it? I want it to look something like this: sheet1 sheet2 sheet3 cat Sheet2!C4 Sheet3!C4 Or even better i would love to write a macro t... 8 Mar 2010 17:34
error handling in VBA
On Error Resume Next can be very useful if we want test a certain condition that may or may not be met, and then test the results afterwards. That is testing for predictable errors that we don't want to crash and burn on. For instance, suppose we intend to add a worksheet, but it may already have been added. W... 8 Mar 2010 16:26
Dealing with unknown array sizes (Application.Transpose)
Chip, Cool, I just have one question for you. I looked all over the VBA documention and I don't see anything to indicate that the ".Transpose" method is a member of the Application object. Will the "Transpose" function still work okay even though it doesn't show up in the function list after I type "Applicat... 8 Mar 2010 17:34
Select One
You guys have helped me before, so I am back. I have 200 employees divided among 15 Supervisors. If I create an Excel spreadsheet cell with a drop-down menu of employees, once an employee is selected from that list, what formula can I use to have Excel populate the employee's Supervisor name in a cell to the ... 8 Mar 2010 16:26
Save As Webpage - include my own HTML??
Hello, I searched the forum and didn't see this issue addressed. Is it possible for Excel to insert some of my own custom HTML code into the files generated by Save As Webpage? Here's my aim: We use Excel's "Save as Webpage" feature to post several different spreadsheets/charts on a website. I am beginni... 8 Mar 2010 15:18
what is the mime type for office 2003 xml formats?
hi there, i am delivering ms office 2003 xml format file to ie7 clients. obviously, the extension should be '.xml'. i'm unable to determine the proper mime type that will allow ie7 to preserve the file extension and not display raw xml in the browser window. any other file extensions cause excel to throw a... 8 Mar 2010 17:34
How can I size merged cells to fit the needed rows of text?
I've got data that can contain a long text string for one field. I currently merge 6 cells across and set the rowheight to 6 times the normal row height, and enable text wrapping. Sometimes this is too much space, other times it's not enough. Fonts unfortunately don't space characters uniformly, so I can't d... 8 Mar 2010 16:26
return checkbox value
I am using '97 and I can't seem to return the value of the checkbox. x = Sheets("New Report").textbox1.Value -- Thanks, Ron ... 8 Mar 2010 13:04