First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171
Inconsistent behaviour of attributes accessed through structured r
I have a table that represents information in an outline structure. The table has two columns, "Level" and "Requirement" that look like this- Level Requirement 1 Top Level 2 Next Level 2 Next Level again 3 Further sublevel 2 Back to Level 2 No... 9 Mar 2010 07:50
UserAccounts.CommonDialog - How it works
Sure would oblige a message box returning the full path of a file browsed. -- Thanx & Best Regards, ... 9 Mar 2010 07:51
Excel instance isolation problem
Excel 2003, sp2 Hi, I'm using an add-in to create a report. The report is put together with data from a few named ranges in a hidden excel worksheet. Below is the relevant code that's in a standard module in the add-in. Dim wkbData As Excel.Workbook Dim cn As ADODB.Connection Dim rs As AD... 9 Mar 2010 05:39
SFTP
Dear All Is it possible to use VBA to save to an SFTP site? - I have code to save to a usual FTP site just not too sure about SFTP. Any help greatly appreciated, Jason. ... 9 Mar 2010 20:23
Password for running Macro
I need to hide and unhide some columns using a macro and then prompt for a password when unhiding. I used the protect worksheet function and set a password, and this worked fine. My user has now informed me that the protect worksheet will already be in use..... so now I just need to have a macro that hides som... 9 Mar 2010 08:56
Adding daily updates to other master sheets
Hi Please can nayone help me in following There are an activity sheet which will contain update related to orders in coulmn D. I need to tranfer the updates column H and Column J of this worksheet to different worksheet as per match found in column D. Column J entries need to be replaced in other sheets which... 9 Mar 2010 04:34
How to code macro to import web link and avoid frame within HTML?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to import web link into Excel and avoid frame on web page? When I browse following link, it look fine on IE, but when I insert this link into excel, it shows nothing, because of frame within HTML. http://www.hkab.org.hk/DisplayInterestSettlementRatesAction.do?Submit=Search&... 9 Mar 2010 00:15
VBA code to paste data based on condition
I'm new to VBA programming and would appreciate some help with a macro. There is a database table that can be refreshed throughout the month that simply overrides the cell value from the same refresh. So the values update every time you refresh in the same cell until the next month begins (Date + Year are the... 8 Mar 2010 23:09
Responding to Keypress event on a sheet
I want code to respond to the keypress event on a worksheet. How can i do that?? Actually i need a code that runs a predefined when some key is pressed while the sheet is active. In particular, i want to disable the enter key (ie. the selection of cell should not shift to the next cell) and then it should run a m... 9 Mar 2010 04:34
VBA, refrencing a range
Hi everyone, I have the path to a chart or a range in Excel ( using link obk=jects sourcefullname) C:\WINDOWS\Standard\Desktop\Book10.xlsx!Sheet1![Book10.xlsx]Sheet1 myChart or for a range C:\WINDOWS\Standard\Desktop\Book10.xlsx!Sheet1!R5C2:R7C2 how can I refrence these in Excel VBA ? I mean I want to open ... 8 Mar 2010 18:43