First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170
ComboBox and rowsource from an external sheet
Hello, I'm trying to fill a combo box from a column of names in another workbook. Here's what I have: menu.ComboBox1.RowSource = "'C:\[data.xls]'!A1:A100" This appears to be correct. I get an error code 380 - could not set row source property. Can someone tell me what is wrong with this code? thanks, ... 11 Mar 2010 03:29
Structured Table Refs in VBA
I'm confused about the relationship between tables (using structured references) and ranges. I can work on individual cells from a table column, similar to working with a range, using- Dim oSh As Worksheet Set oSh = ActiveSheet Dim r As Range For Each r In oSh.Range("MyRange[ColumnName]")... 9 Mar 2010 19:16
Manadatory break after 10 days of work formulae
Through the assistance of the exceptionally talented moderators/ contributors of this group, I was provided with the formulae shown below. It works to assisst me in scheduling crews of workers based on a 10-4 or (10 days on and 4 days off) or a 21-7 (21 days on and 7 days off) schdule. A new twist now requires that... 9 Mar 2010 16:58
Modify code from paste values to change font color / multiple
Hi Dave - thanks for your help. I have not tested yet, but instead of pasting values I would need it to change the font color to black or automatic. Thank you so much again! "Dave Peterson" wrote: I'm not sure if those ranges are before the offset or after... Maybe something like this will give you... 9 Mar 2010 15:50
WorksheetFunction Calculation Error
errorWS.Range("B3").Value = Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA("A5:A" & errorWS_startRow - 1) The above line of code is always 1, even when errorWS_startRow is much > 1, i.e: errorWS_startRow=144, 749 etc. Any ideas what is going on? ... 9 Mar 2010 15:50
Chart datalabels linked to cells
I have an old Excel 2003 macro that duplicates a sheet with a column chart on it. The column chart has data labels that are linked to cells in the sheet. Problem: Now that we're in Excel 2007, the datalabels on the chart on the duplicated sheet still refer to the original sheet. So we want to adjust the mac... 22 Mar 2010 23:02
Thank you very much!
Your explanation cleared up alot of things for me, I know it's long ago but this thank is needed :) James_Thomlinso wrote: What you are talking about is referencing the sheet by code name **Sheet1** or 07-Feb-07 What you are talking about is referencing the sheet by code name **Sheet1** or by the name pr... 9 Mar 2010 11:12
Custom XLAM tab not showing up when excel is opened from word
I have two closely identical add-ins for word and excel; the word dotm is saved in the startup folder for word and the excel xlam is saved in the addins folder. They have been working fine for about a year and a half. I added some more functionality to them both by giving the ability to open an excel sheet fr... 9 Mar 2010 10:04
How to add a worksheet from template without duplicate cell styles
I need to add worksheets based on worksheet templates to a workbook. I would like to use the cell style "normal" as defined in the workbook. However, all cells in the added worksheet with style "normal" now have style "normal 2" and will not use the formatting set in the original workbook. Is there any way to g... 9 Mar 2010 10:04
update sheet with data at bottom of present data
I have 2 excel 2003 workbooks. Workbook one has 5 column with headings. Workbook 2 has same five colums with headings. 2 gets updated every month with data in A2:E5 (under the headings). I need this data range to go into the workbook 1 at the bottom of the last entry. This is 4 rows and five columns of dat... 10 Mar 2010 19:49