First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167
Paste to next row if cells are not empty
Hi, I have a workbook that contains calls details of clients. Those details are be pasted to individual client workbooks. I have this macro that pastes call details to workbooks in a folder. Sub PasteClient() Dim ClientFile As String 'Holds client's file name Dim CurRange As Range 'Holds current range se... 13 Mar 2010 05:23
excel 2010 question regarding determining the last row
never really used 2007, so i'm wondering if you've seen this behavior in 2010, or 2007, for that matter. typically, in 2003, ws3.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row, would return the last row but, in 2010, i frequently get debugs on this line when opening a 2003 workbook in compatibility mode. so, i've ... 12 Mar 2010 10:33
Passing Parameters to a Pivot Table
Hi, We use parameters and Excel formulas (Start Date=Now()+1 year, End Date=Now(), etc.) to pull sales detail from an IBM system and it works fine. I want to use a piivot table to summarize 14,000+ lines of details into about 800 parts. Works great but I need to change the date range daily to capture 1 ... 12 Mar 2010 10:33
colorscales, icon sets, and databars referring to remote cells
Is there any way in VBA to apply a colorscale, icon set, or databar to a range, but have the color scale, icons, and databars show up in a different range? For instance, suppose in B1:B3 you have the number of sales of Robert, John, and Sue, and in C1:C3 you have the dollar value of those sales, and that in ... 12 Mar 2010 18:27
Maintaining variables after program ends
My macro is triggered on Worksheet_Activate, and stores the contents of several cells in an array. Later, when a button is clicked, another macro is a standard module uses the variables in the array in a dialog box. It worked for a while, but now, for some reason, as soon as the Worksheet_Activate macro ends, t... 12 Mar 2010 19:34
Convert date (m/dd/yyyy) in text format into an excel recognised date
is there anyway to convert a TEXT field with a date into an excel recognised date? or the other way around - convert a date in excel into text output? ... 11 Mar 2010 14:36
Referencing Chart Data?
I have a chart that is referencing a series of data that are formulas. The formulas return an average for the specified array. I am needing to find out how to keep the chart from considering the blank cells as zero values. I have tried having the formula return a "" (blank) value if false, but it still shows up... 11 Mar 2010 18:01
code for Allow Insert Hyperlink
Hi All, Please help me with the VBA to Allow Insert Hyperlinks from an unlocked cell in a protected sheet. The worksheet is protected and all cells are unlocked. It has code to lock rows as a Final cell is changed to Yes. I also have code in ThisWorkbook that hides columns based on current user. What happens... 11 Mar 2010 16:53
Connecting to Access database to populate a combobox.
Hi Using Excel 2000 and Access 2000, the code below was working to populate a combobox on a spreadsheet. I'm attempting to use it to populate a combobox--cboQpn--on Userform4. I want the user to type a competitor part number in textbox-- txtCompNum. Then the macro will use that value to find our part numb... 11 Mar 2010 18:01
In VBE, how can I set a date format different than the system date
I have a date format stored in a string and want to format a date in a text box on a userform the same as my DateFormatString. ... 11 Mar 2010 13:28