First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175
Move macro to Personal.xls
How do I move a macro from a workbook to Personal.xls? -- newbie ... 9 Mar 2010 22:39
-->edit -->clear -->all; Can removed from standard menu?
I have tried a dozen protection setups in an attempt to keep someone from using clear all to delete data in unlocked cells. (They need to change values in these cells thus the access). Clear contents is OK. Is there a vba way to remove this particular entry in the standard excel menu? Thank you. excel 200... 6 Mar 2010 16:18
Custom Header Aligment
Dear Experts, I am using different fonts in the left and right customer header, both align to the top but I would like both stick to the bottom .. something like ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightHeader.Alignment = xlBottom but this doen't work. Tks ... 6 Mar 2010 17:24
Data Entry to a Cell Range
Can I set up a data entry form, so if every time I enter a value in a cell, it updates the next empty cell in a range? Thanks ... 6 Mar 2010 08:34
Apply format to >0 cells
Hi All I have a code below that formats cells - but it formats all cells in the row & I need it to only format cells >0 in the row. I tried a few things and got errors .... How do I incorporate the additional If Then Else into this code? Sub Decorate() Dim rngB As Range Dim rngTemp As Range Set rngB = Sheet... 6 Mar 2010 10:46
Bypass error message to debug
This macro will search Column B3:B of sheet 'Statement' for text 'Agent'. When found it copies that row of Columns O:AG and pastes the data into sheet 'Examine' range O1:AG1. Sometimes the text 'Agent' is not in Column B, when that happens I get an error message to debug the macro. Do you know what I can do ... 7 Mar 2010 20:42
Converting MS query from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007
I have a master spreadsheet that I want to convert to xlsm format. However, I have two other spreadsheets that utilize MS Query to pull data from my master spreadsheet. How can I convert my master spreadsheet without losing the MS queries I have built in the other two spreadsheets? Is there a simple conversi... 12 Mar 2010 23:59
Task Scheduler or VBA to simple copy periodically folders contents to external drive
I need to copy periodically all files (without any other data manipulation) from folders W, X, Y on Drive C to folder Z on Drive D. Any existing files would ge ovewritten without prompting. Is it more convenient to process this through Windows Task Scheduler or through VBA ? Help appreciated, J.P. ... 5 Mar 2010 17:23
Working with Both Excel 2003 and 2007
I'm in the middle of transitioning from 2003 to 2007 (half company on each version) How do you set it so that Excel 2007 in the primary excel...ie when openning a file from it automatically defaults to 2007 insted of 2003 Can this be done? Thanks -- Helping Is always a good thing ... 5 Mar 2010 17:23
Unable to set the top property of the picture class
Hi Barb I tired this, but the error kicks in, it is when i select the name of a person on worksheet three (as example) that has also been selected on worksheet one. with the code you suggested, i still get the same error. any thoughts? Barb Reinhardt wrote: Try thisOption ExplicitPrivate Sub Workshee... 5 Mar 2010 16:15