First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178
Dates converted into text
I receive Excel data from my branch offices.the data should contain date coloumns.But some cells contain dates in "<year><month.><date>" format i.e.,21/02/2010 in dd/mm/yyyy format is displayed as 20100221.Why it is happening?How to convert them into dd/mm/yyyy format? I tried to record and run a macro to insert "... 6 Mar 2010 17:24
Date format problem
In my Excel files,when I click a cell that contain "date" it changes into dd/mm/yyyy format.But,in the formula bar,the same date is displayed in mm/dd/yyyy format.Why it is so? I want all the dates in dd/mm/yyyy format only.Will there be any problem while sorting if the date column contais dates of different forma... 4 Mar 2010 16:58
Date formatting
I receive Excel data that contain "dates" from several branches.Some Branches have office 2000 and some have office 2003 and some more have office 2007.I use Office 2007.Some branches use dbf files also .I convert them into xls files.apart from this, dfferent branches use different date formats i.e., dd/mm/y... 4 Mar 2010 13:32
MS Excel 2003 - Advanced Features Add-In
The Advanced Features Team is pleased to announce the release of the first version of their Add-In for MS Excel 2003. Part of this realease are the following functionalities: * Easy and powerful connection between MS Excel and MS Access * K-Means clustering algorithm * Additional User Defined Formula... 4 Mar 2010 11:14
Macro Compatibility between 03 and 07
Hi, I have created files in excel 2003 with VBA and Macro's When user with excel 07 run those macro's the macro is renamed, it get's a filename and path to the local drive ofm the user. So the next user can't excute that macro anu longer. I saw this also happening with add-inn like khalix for excel. Does anyon... 4 Mar 2010 12:22
VB list box print reports. Known # of columns. # rows unknown
I have a Listbox with a number of reports. I know the number of columns in the report but not the number of rows in the report. This will vary based on data. How do I set the print area in VB when I don't know the number of rows. ... 4 Mar 2010 13:32
VBA code for VLOOKUP - linked to another workbook
Hello, I'm looking for a way of putting a drop down box into a user form. The drop down box will work as a VLOOKUP function. The list used for the drop down box exists in another workbook. So, in a user form, I need a drop down list which populates itself from another workbook. Once a user clicks on an entry in... 4 Mar 2010 10:05
VBA online classes
Hi All, Can you all please help me find a very effective VBA online classes? i don't consider myself to be literate in this field at all. Thanking in advance. Glad. ... 4 Mar 2010 08:58
Macro
I have a macro but when I play it, it starts with the calculations showing different workbooks where the data is. What I want is to hide that process of openning and closing workbooks. I just want the user to click 'play macro' and that the macro gives the results without going to each of the workbooks and th... 4 Mar 2010 05:37
VB and graphs
Hi, I have a scatter graph with 5 different series., I want to add check boxes to select which of the five series a user want to see in the graph. To explain better, I want the user to choose the 5 or any o the series he/she wants to see plotted on the graph. Is that possible? What code should I use? --... 5 Mar 2010 12:50