First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
Programming question
I have a VB enabled Excel document. One tab has a value in Column B. If that value is "A" or "B", I want to create a row somewhere that contains the lowest value of the corresponding columns C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U This tab is growing. Could someone assist me in creating th... 24 Mar 2010 13:32
migrate xls app 2003 to 2007 -- get custom macro button out of des
I created an Excel 2003 app with tons of VBA and custom macro buttons that lie within the sheets. One user at my place has Excel 2007. I went to the trust center and enabled macros and trusting VBA object models... When I place the mouse over a custom macro button and then try to click on the button all it d... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
Sharing macros
I am using Excel to develop some forms for my company. Once the master is completed, it will be uploaded to a server and users will access it from a repository. Do macros and vb code work the same in Excel as in Word? (i.e., ..dot to doc). Once the employee downloads the master, can they share the file whil... 23 Mar 2010 16:00
Saving a Macro Button on the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel
In Excel if a macro button is added to the Quick Access Toolbar it doesn't always appear when someone else opens up the workbook. In 2003 there was an "Attach" option so a toolbar could be saved with a workbook. Is there an equivalent for the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel 2007? ... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
how do I find all the rows containing a specific value in excel
You have an answer in your other post -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "MadProphet" wrote: I have a spreadsheet that looks something like this Edit # Edit Desc... 23 Mar 2010 10:09
how can i search for sheet with any part of sheet name
hi every on i need code for userform of textbox and listbox to search for any sheet in workbook with any part of that sheet name on i enter on textbox to populate on listbox all sheets named contain that enterd text on textbox . any help appreciated . thanks ... 24 Mar 2010 04:25
Type mismatch: array or user-defined type expected
Hi Everyone, can you help with next problem. Here is variable declaration in sub rutine: Sub PVT_OIL_PB(ByVal TPB As Double, ByVal GAMAGPB As Double, ByVal GAMAOPB As Double, ByVal PSPB As Double, _ ByVal GORPB As Double, ByRef CAPB() As Double, ByRef APB() As Double) Here is call statment for Sub PVT_OIL... 23 Mar 2010 09:00
what is the code cann make this pls. help me
i have form to search for data through text box change code efect on listbox its working ok with this code Private Sub TextBox1_Change() On Error Resume Next Dim KH_Range As Range Dim M As String Set KH_Range = Range("DATA") M = TextBox1.Text ListBox1.Clear If M = "" Then GoTo 1 W = ListBox1.ListCount Wit... 24 Mar 2010 05:30
Advanced filter VS formula in cell
Hi In the criteria range B5:G6 in the sheet I have a formula: =">"&C15-10 there C15 can be a value between 80 - 200. For example 100 gives >90. But it doesent runs in the macro code: Range("B17:G220").AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, CriteriaRange:=Range("B5:G6"), CopyToRange:=Range("Y17"), Unique:=True T... 23 Mar 2010 10:09
Excel VBA: Reading data from HTML-file
Hi I have several cases, where I need to read some data from client table (delivery prognoses), and create a text file based on those data. For every such project, I create an Excel table where some parameters are defined, and a macro is started, which asks for source file, opens it, reads data, creates or o... 24 Mar 2010 02:15