First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
deduct order quantity from credit limit
I have on my customer master, a field for credit limit. The user can input the credit limit for that particular customer. When the user then goes in to the order screen, in the line item section, I would like for an message to come up if they have reached their credit limit. So I know I would have to compare the or... 2 Jun 2010 10:56
SQL Update question
Good morning, I have 3 fields [printtab], [rotation], & [adn]. Rotation and adn are True/False fields. The printtab is a number field. In stead of having 3 SQL statements, I'd like to update the fields like this: strSQL = "UPDATE tblconfig SET [rotation] = True, [printtab] = 1, [adn] = True" '************... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
Free Live Voice and Video Chat!Connect with Over 4 Million Members download now
Free Live Voice and Video Chat!Connect with Over 4 Million Members download now on http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3714215-10516597 ... 2 Jun 2010 07:39
convert currency to string
AMOUNT: CStr([Amazon POs]![Cost]*[Amazon POs]![QtyConfirmed]) How do I convert $45.50 to "45.50" ...? No matter what I do I keep dropping the zero to "45.5" thanks! ... 2 Jun 2010 03:20
Inventory Loop
I need a way to loop through an invoice and figure out the number of boxes being used per order. We have the same product that can go into multiple size boxes depending on the quantity shipped. For example: Widget A with a shipped quantity of 1 would go into box A which is 4X4X12 Widget A with a shipped q... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
Average time with a single entry
Hello there, i have a form with a query that calculates the average processing time for a event and it works fine when there's been more than one entry. I understand that the average of a single time doesn't make much sense, but the user sees BLANK in that field when there's only been one time saved in the dat... 1 Jun 2010 20:51
Union Query and Field Alias
I have created a union query and now want to create a field alias to specify which records come from which query. The union query works as such: SELECT * FROM [qryTodBefore10] UNION SELECT * FROM [qryTod10To12] UNION SELECT * FROM [qryTod12To2] UNION SELECT * FROM [qryTodAfter2]; But when I try to add ... 2 Jun 2010 10:56
Queries
I need help with this , it will not run, am i missing something. Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() Call Sheet5.getvalues Call Sheet5.SortRange1 End Sub Sub getvalues() lr = Application.Max(2, Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row) 'MsgBox lr Rows("2:" & lr).ClearContents With Worksheets("Automated RAC") s... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
Parameter query with and multiple "NOT / OR" selection criteria
I get incorrect results when I do the following query: Field a = "X" Field b = Not "Y or Not "Z" Field c = Between [Date 1] and [Date 2] ... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
Allen Browne's Has the Rcd been Printed - Taking it further
Hi, I'm using Allen Browne's code from Has the Rcd been Printed and all of that is working great. I'm now trying to implement the Taking it Further - Track each time a record is printed. (This has been cross posted to queries. I only did this because there is only one day left on this forum.) I am trying... 31 May 2010 02:14