First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Count Yes/No for three fields in one column
I work with Access 2007. I have a table with 4 columns: Date Mailed, 2nd, C w/o Inv, and C w/Inv. I can get the monthly totals by grouping on Date Mailed and each individual column. Is there a way to combine the totals for 2nd, C w/o Inv and C w/Inv that are Yes/No boxes into One column? I use the following ... 28 May 2010 14:53
How to find text that is surrounded by a wild card, specificly
Thank you so much. It worked. That was a great help. Have a great day. "Marshall Barton" wrote: KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com wrote: Shouldn't that be: Like "*[*]T[*]*" Yes, it should. Glad you caught that Ken. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] . ... 28 May 2010 11:34
Joining 3 Queries That Count
I am trying to decipher the “status” of records in my table based on two date fields and the name of the agent assigned to each record. The fields are as follows: SUPPORT MGR (Name) DC (Date Completed) Follow-up Date I have 3 separate queries based on these fields that work as follows: a) Completed SEL... 28 May 2010 15:59
Next to Last Date
I have a table that tracks each customers visit to my store. I hold promotions on occaision that bring customers that haven't visited my store in awhile. When I hold a promotion, I'm trying to determine the number of days since the last visit for each customer. For example, here is a sample customer: Account... 28 May 2010 10:27
Help on muliple table queries
Hi all, I wonder if you can help. I have 5 tables of data with the same column names. I want to run a query which includes all records from all tables within a certain time period using a from/to date. Is this possible/simple, and how do I do it!! Thanks Natalie ... 28 May 2010 10:27
Update Query with Parameter
I have an Update Query that asks for 3 fields with parameters. The first parameter [ID] is the criteria in the query to identify which record we are updating. The second and third parameters (city and state) are sending the new information to the table. However, sometimes I only have a city that needs to be ... 27 May 2010 23:38
Query SQL Syntax
I have 2 queries that I am building another query off of. I have on query with the name of project contacts in it. I have another query with all the associated contact info in it. I made a cutom colum in the query and used this syntax. DPM Phone:(Select [Business Phone] FROM [Contacts Extended] Where [Contact... 28 May 2010 18:11
two level make table query and sorting???
I am creating a table with a "make table" query. I want to query by customer number than by date of order. I want the customer number to be ascending while the date of order to be descending. I can make the query perform the desired functions but when the table is made the sort order is not like it should be. I... 27 May 2010 20:23
adding new columns
what is the best way to go about doing this? i just created a report that first runs a query for current month info in teradata sql assistant and exports to a text file that is linked to an access database. i then use an update query to delete the current month info from the main table in access (prior months... 27 May 2010 18:11
Access 2003 + a few other questions
"John W. Vinson" wrote: On Sat, 22 May 2010 06:05:01 -0700, S.E. <SE(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Can you walk me through posting the SQL you referred to above? Open the query in design view. Select View... SQL from the menu, or use the dropdown box at the left of the toolbar - it ha... 27 May 2010 18:11