First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
criteria on form
GOod day I have two queries pulling data from two tables, with criteria between start date and end date. .. I have a third query pulling those results together. I would like to create a form and to input the criteria for the first two queries. I have problems with the criteria to put in the query. Gr... 14 May 2010 15:02
What does this query error message mean: Cannot open database ".
I get a weird error message when I try to run a make table query, but yet the same query will work as a select query. I know the file isn't currupt, as I've used different versions of the database. The full error message reads: Cannot open database ". It may not be a database that your application recognizes, ... 14 May 2010 16:08
Query using multiple values from one text box
Hi, I have a form called Test. On this form, I have a textbox where I can type query criteria. I would like to be able to type multiple criteria into this textbox and use this textbox to filter my query results. For example, on my Test form textbox, I'd like to be able to type ("Alaska" OR "Alabama") and would... 21 May 2010 17:15
SQL subsets
I have a set of Permitees 12,000+, who own one or more items 58,908 of a list of 29 items. Some Permitees are only allow to own 3 of these 29 items, others can own 1-29. I need a SQL that will return DISTINCT permitees that own 1-3 of those ONLY allowable items. Would anyone help guide me toward a proper sol... 17 May 2010 14:40
query trouble
SELECT UniqueColor.readname, UniqueColor.colour, UniqueColor.number, First (UniqueColor.height) AS FirstOfheight FROM UniqueColor GROUP BY UniqueColor.readname, UniqueColor.colour, UniqueColor.number; -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/201005/1 ... 14 May 2010 09:30
Friday's Due Date
Every Friday, I run an error report which searches for errors with an Audit_Date between last Friday (a week ago) and Thursday (the day before the report is run). Since the reports must be signed and management wants them returned by the following Friday, I've been asked to put a due date on the report. Addit... 14 May 2010 15:02
Lag 1 day relationship
Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I tried lots of searches here. I can't seem to find my answer anywhere. I have 2 tables that I need to join by date and ID. The problem is that there is a day lag in one of the tables, i.e. date = 5/12/10 in T1 is equivalent to date = 5/11/10 in T2. I cannot change the stru... 14 May 2010 12:50
First function returning min
I am analyzing wildlife research data and need to find the record that represents the first time an individual animal was detected in a given year. I thought I had a scheme that should work, but it's failing. First I wrote a query that returns the year, individualID, date, visit (am or pm), and recordID (PK). The... 13 May 2010 19:24
Query null value problem
Hi All, I have created an application that among other tasks will convert currencies into a base currency. The user selects a base currency then enters amounts in different currencies into a form. QUERY 1 gets its data from the underlying table and shows only records with the selected base currency. … WHERE... 14 May 2010 01:57
Tricky Accounting query - and not sure how to build it
Hi All, Sorry for the 'not so descriptive' subject - but there wasn't enough room to write "Need help with Financial data from multiple tables to follow where a transaction went". :-D I have 8 tables - all identical - for 8 different 'accounts' (not bank accounts, but accounting 'accounts'). I have been ... 14 May 2010 11:43