First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Multiple Fields Query Question
Hi - I need to query multiple fields to find out how many times a specific horse was used for the purpose of a group or private lesson. My query is showing me "all" billing reasons as opposed to only the "lesson" ones. I've pasted the SQL below...is anyone able to help me with this? I just want to see ... 3 May 2010 16:30
DateDiff function throwing error in Where clause
I have a set of queries that generate dates and want to use DateDiff to select those records with certain dates are greater than others. The following clause keeps giving me an incompatible data type error: WHERE DateDiff('d',[From date],[DatumStvoreni])>0 I have the exact expression in the SELECT clause and ... 6 May 2010 10:48
Query Delete and append
I am trying to add information to a table with an append query and that works fine since I duplicated the table. The information comes from a linked XLS sheet, I need to delete the information and replace it every day. When I created a delete query it works fine but when I try to add the information again using the... 2 May 2010 09:51
Access query duplicates the table records
Everytime I run my query it adds another set of the table records. Help!! ... 1 May 2010 18:43
multiple query criteria
Let's start with the fact that I am an Access novice, so if this looks like I am way off base, and cannot get any guidance here, just let me know. What I have is a table listing vehicle inspection standards. A vehicle tag number, and then 50 fields such as, wipers inop, headlight inop, etc. My fields ... 5 May 2010 17:10
Access Query - returns 5 and 7 day information
Good Day Situation: I have a query in which I am trying to create to address the following data in my table. The coding is created in two parts Changes completed (qryTask): SELECT [tblWorkload Information Tracker].ProductionAssigned, [tblWorkload Information Tracker].DatatrakNumber, [tblWorkload Info... 30 Apr 2010 22:59
MS Access - Five and Seven day queries
Good Day Experts Situation: I have a query in which I am trying to create to address the following data in my table. The coding is created in two parts Changes completed (qryTask): SELECT [tblWorkload Information Tracker].ProductionAssigned, [tblWorkload Information Tracker].DatatrakNumber, [tblWorklo... 30 Apr 2010 21:53
ODBCTimeout
Accee2003FE with SQL2005BE. How do I reset the ODBCTimeout (in VB code) from the default of 60 to 0 ? I do not want to edit Registry values. My code starts as: Dim cnn1 As ADODB.Connection Set cnn1 = CurrentProject.Connection Dim MyQ1 As New ADODB.Recordset MyQ1.ActiveConnection = cnn1 MyQ1.Open "SELECT....." ... 30 Apr 2010 17:27
Numeric Field Overflow Error
Hello, I have a table in my database that is liked to an excel file. The data type of every field of the linked table is 'text'. I have created another table that I will append the information to via an append query. This secondary table has the same fields and the same data types - all 'text'. When I try to ... 4 May 2010 16:51
Access Query - "Duplicate Records Selected"
Any help would be appreciated. When viewing records resulting from a multiple table query, I discovered "Duplicate" records being selected. However, all fields are not exactly the same, for the value selected from the second table makes the record truly unique. How do I modify the query statement to "output"... 30 Apr 2010 21:53