First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Recieving Inventory Query
Hello, I'm pretty sure we are approaching this correctly but not sure how to do this: We have a purchase order database where we enter all our inventory purchases. The problem is that each line item in a purchase order is a generic inventory item. I want to take these generic items and "Recieve into Inv... 4 May 2010 14:35
Syntax error when using names with apostrophe
i'm getting syntax error message for this button that tries to get name (of building) with apostrophe. Any idea how to solve this? Note that i must use name with apostrophe e.g. O'neal: Private Sub Command76_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command76_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As St... 4 May 2010 12:21
I require a query to count repairs by week
Hi, I have a query as shown, that gives me the number of repairs per week, but the output shows an entry for each day of the week with the total as well, can i just get the total per week and the week number or week start date even. requested o/p = sample only Week start 1/1/10 74 Week start 7/1/10 ... 4 May 2010 04:39
2 independent criteria
Hi, I have a query with the following fields: Date, Part Number, description, etc.. I need a 2 criteria.. 1 for Date and 1 for Part Number and I want them to be independent. In another words, if I want only a report in a specific range I would enter the dates or if I just want a report with only the part num... 4 May 2010 00:16
Function is not availalbe in expressions in query expression error message (0/1)
I recently received this error message when opening the source DB in Access 2007. I have attached two jpg pics. Does this error message give enough details for someone to point me in the right direction for a fix? The last time I developed and worked in this DB everything worked fine. I get this error wh... 5 May 2010 23:49
Anyone who can help my fried mind with this solution?
Dear all, I am writing code about custom sorting tecniques. This code will appear in my upcoming book. I explain two ways: one by using the switch function and the other by using a lookup table. Although both solutions work as they are supposed to, with respect to the sorting criterion (state), the recor... 4 May 2010 01:22
DateDiff with variable criteria?
I have a query field that uses DateDiff("d",[dtmDateShipped],[dtmDatePaid]) to calculate the difference between a ship date and paid date. I also have <=50 in the criteria row to restrict payments to 50 days or less. I need to change the criteria to <=80 for a couple customers. I've tried using IIf([tblCus... 5 May 2010 14:55
Append Query Not Working
My Append query is not working and i am not sure why... Here is my SQL INSERT INTO tblContractPOTracking ( TrackingID ) SELECT tblDocTracking.TrackingID FROM tblDocTracking WHERE (((tblDocTracking.DocumentNumber)="5" Or (tblDocTracking.DocumentNumber)="6" Or (tblDocTracking.DocumentNumber)="7")); Please he... 3 May 2010 17:37
Can you merge a "Count" Crosstab with a "Money Sum" Crosstab?
Hello, I have created two critical queries. One counts how many times we did something and the other sums the money amounts for the same "counted" records. The common field between both crosstab queries is TeamName. I need a single report that shows Counts and Amounts. How can you merge both of these or is th... 4 May 2010 19:06
Summing multiple fields in matrix/table (qry)
My form populates a table with Products, Employees, and Emp hours worked on each product. Example: Product Emp1 Emp1hrs Emp2 Emp2hrs Emp3 Emp3hurs PLANES JOE 1 BILL 4 MARY 5 TRAINS JIM 2 JOE 3 BILL 3 CARS John ... 5 May 2010 12:40