First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
#Num! in Link File
I am trying to link an excel file into my database. However when it is finished linking, I have #Num! throughout the file. Certain fields in the file contain (.) along with numbers. The #Num! seem to be showing only where the data isn't consist throughout the end. An example of the file is shown below. As an ex... 23 Apr 2010 13:55
Numeric Field Overflow
I am trying to run a make-table query which has limited data from an excel file. It errors out and gives me "Numeric Field Overflow". However, when I compact and repair the database, and re-run the same query, its fine and actually makes the table. Is there a way to avoid/correct this? ... 23 Apr 2010 11:48
show criteria data from a query on a report using that query
I have a report that runs a query with a date range parameter criteria. It works great, now I want to display the entered date range on the report. Is this posible or do I have to get the range on a form? In the query, I have the following criteria "Between [Enter From Date:] And [Enter To date:]" Now I w... 23 Apr 2010 10:46
Export empty columns to Excel
I have a database, and some data in that needs to be imported into another database through Excel. I have no control over this, that's the way it needs to be. These Excel files have certain columns, and not all of them relevant for my database. Can I make a query with the relevant fields from my database, and hav... 23 Apr 2010 10:46
OpenDiagBox
Hi there everyone At present, I setup the function that calls the Open DiagBox, which works well, with the exception of including the shell commands that go with the associated files, although in this instance, the user will always only be selecting .jpg files for attaching to a record... What I am ultimate... 24 Apr 2010 11:40
How to make a query records as criteria to the other query
I have a select query that will display these records (no duplicate): # Product Qty -- --------- ------ 1 Soap 3 2 Milk 4 When I click the "Soap" (record #1), it will open another query that will use "Soap" as criteria to show all the transaction for Soap. Product Date ... 23 Apr 2010 10:46
Can't enter data in query datasheet
I have a query (involving multiple tables) that I want to execute and then use to enter/change data via the datasheet which results from the query. On most queries, I am able to do that. One this one, I can't. What is the criteria for determining what queries will allow data entry and which queries won't? ... 22 Apr 2010 14:31
How do I prevent values from been multiplied by two or three?
Hi, I created a query to add values from two different tables. However, some of the results are been multiplied by two and some of them by three. Is there anything I need to do on the query itself to solve this calculation issue? Thanks ... 22 Apr 2010 14:31
how to remove html tags from a field in MSACCESS.
I am importing data from SharePoint list to MSACCESS. I need to strip out html tags from the field values ... 22 Apr 2010 21:59
Multiple "Not Like" not working
Hello, I need help writing a query that will exclude certain data. I can successfully exlcude one item but when it comes to excluding multiple I can't get the query to work properly. If I wanted to exclude Item1 and Item2 from the query what is the proper way to write it? The field name is Items and I have mu... 23 Apr 2010 21:42