First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Extracting a word from a long text field
I have a text field (up to 200 characters) and I need to extract a specific word. The text field name is "MEDICATIONS" and the word I need to extract which might appear anywhere in the field is 'VENOFER'. The word need to be entered in a separate field in a query. Could any one help as to how to enter the c... 11 Apr 2010 21:15
CrossTab Query question
hello to all I have a Report that is based on two crosstab queries, qryA and qryB (shown below). Because these both have exactly the same Row Headings and exactly corresponding records. They differ only in the PivotField Column Headings, I'm wondering if they could be combined into a single query. (What I'm... 11 Apr 2010 01:33
Multi-field query calculations
Hi all, Admittedly, I have not programmed anything in years and Access 2007 seems to have some differences, but I am embarrased to say I can figure out how to create a multi-field expression in a query that will provide the following results in a report: Here is what I want to achieve: Reorder Alert: If the... 13 Apr 2010 15:06
Run a macro on a specific date - JCW
I have a macro set up that runs a MsgBox that I need to run on some specific dates at the end of the month. I would like to run the macro on the 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th of each month. Any suggestions on how to do this? Thanks -- JCW ... 14 Apr 2010 20:05
DSum doesn't work on other PCs
We developed modules using MS Access 97 in a server. A query using Dsum works fine in this server but when we ran it in another PC, it gave me #error. I checked the references and all files are in both PCs. What's wrong with the query? ... 9 Apr 2010 23:25
MS SQL has (nolock) - Access?
Does Access have a like function? ... 9 Apr 2010 20:06
CAN I RUN SEVERAL QUERYS FROM ONE CONTROL BUTTUON
I WANT TO RUN SEVERAL QUERYS SIMUTAENOUSLY FROM ONE CONTROL BUTTON ON A FORM IS THIS POSSIBLE ... 9 Apr 2010 16:46
Dlookup in query - any pointers?
Hi guys, I have a query in which i want to use a dlookup which i have embedded in a function. Strange thing is that the first record returns the correct value and after that i get a invalid use of null.. ?? scenario (for testing purposes) table1: MyDate (set to date time) MyAmount (set to currency - stan... 9 Apr 2010 15:39
Query for previous week, Sun thru Sat, from date field
I run a query for distribution via macro. I could use the 'between dates' criteria, but is there a better way? I have code 'Between DateSerial(Year(Date()),Month(Date())-1,1) And DateSerial(Year(Date()),Month(Date()),0)' that will pull data for the previous month without using 'between dates'. Can it be modifie... 9 Apr 2010 14:31
Counting Combination Services
Hi Folks - We track services to people. The services have number codes like 12, 13, 14, etc. I have a table of data that lists the client and their service codes. I need to report on service usage. For instance, I need to track the number of people that use service 13 only, service 13 and 14, service 13 or 14, ... 9 Apr 2010 11:10