First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
IIF function for 3 criteria, possible?
Hello, I am trying to do a query where I need a result based on 3 criteria, but not sure how to do it. in written term would be like this for a new fields (column in query). 1) If OprStat = 1 and StartDate < today date, return "LateN" 2) If OprStat = 3 and StartDate < today date, return "LateM" 3) If does not... 7 Apr 2010 07:53
Convert seconds to hours
How do I convert (226942) seconds to hours? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/201004/1 ... 6 Apr 2010 19:53
Cross tab query
Hi - I have this query below, but the data do not have First quarter, so how can I list them on the report? Thank you for any reply. Query come out with the result like this: County Countyname Q2 Q3 Q4 TRANSFORM Count([client].[county]) AS CountOfCountycode SELECT [client].[county], [CountyCode].[Count... 7 Apr 2010 11:14
Find Replace values when they are not null
I have a table that contains dollar amounts in random cells throughout the table with the remainder of the cells containing nulls. I need to replace every dollar amount with a zero while not interfering with the nulls. Can someone help me with to create an update query that will accomplish this? Thanks so mu... 14 Apr 2010 14:28
Update Record Performance - Query vs Code
I currently have C++ code that processes a raw data file containing multiple types of records. The code creates records in multiple tables in an Access database depending on the record type. The records are created one at a time as the data is read. I don't think this is very efficient. But I can't change t... 6 Apr 2010 17:36
function for date of first and last day through weeknumber
given: weeknumber and year I want to know : the date of the sunday (1st day of week) of the given weeknumber the date of the saturday (7th day of week) of the given weeknumber Is there anyone who can give me vba code for such functions? tks Michel ... 6 Apr 2010 15:21
multiple iterations of same query
Running Access 2003 on Vista. I have a query that chooses 15 records at random. This works fine. What I want to do is run the same query for approx 110 different users, each with their own randomly selected 15 records. Obviously, I want to avoid manually running the same query that many times. How can I ge... 8 Apr 2010 18:35
Nested JOIN clauses - order of precedence (Access 2007)
Dear all, I'm currently working with a fairly complex query covering six tables. I've basically got it sorted, but it's got me thinking about multiple, nested JOIN clauses and their order of precedence. It looks, from my experience, as though JOINs must be in brackets (if nested) and are evaluated from the... 7 Apr 2010 08:59