First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Using a Yes/No field to trigger a calculation in another field - J
I am trying to use an IIF statement to have a filed calculate based on another field having either Yes or No in it. The fields are: TotalTuitions - all the tuitions added together MultiClassTrigger - Yes/No fiield MultiClassDisc - 10% discount to be calculated depending on Yes/No IIF statement - MultiCla... 23 Mar 2010 22:56
Multiple fields for same type of values
Hi, I hope this can be done. I have a big data resource that has fields like this: Student Name Subject Question1category Question1subcategory Question1response Question2category Question2subcategory Question2response .... up to 60 questions. I'd like to create a query that looks simpler that I can r... 24 Mar 2010 12:21
passthrough query question
Just to be clear. I can NOT create a passthrough query that references a form control for criteria. I would have to generate a stored SQL with the value of that control, then execute it IF so... If I create a stored dummy query as a passthrough query, do I need to do anything special when I replace the du... 23 Mar 2010 20:38
Query to find outliers
I have two tables, one table listing names of people who did not receive a gift card and a second table of people who were taxed for the gift cards. Both tables use the name field ( I did not set up the tables but this field is first and last name) in common. I need to find out if there are people on the tax li... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
show records when two fields not equal
I am trying to build a report about reviews done on employees. We have Managers assgined to Employees that do reviews. Sometimes we have manager who are NOT assigned to an employee do a review. I want to be able to find these records. So I need the records for when a non-assigned manager reviews a non-assi... 24 Mar 2010 20:33
iif statement what is wrong with this expression
I've written the following statement and I'm getting the following error, the expression you entered has a function containing the wrong number of arguments. Iif([select]=1,"show",(iif(isnull([select]=true, (iif([HMO]=1, "show",(iif (isnull([HMO]=true,"show","dont show")) ... 23 Mar 2010 14:49
arr records except last
access 2003 In a report I need to show all records except the last one. How can I edit the query to show all except the last one? thanks -- deb ... 23 Mar 2010 13:40
underscore sign in query
Hello folks, I am trying to exclude record from a query that start with a letter followed by the underscore and other letters. Example: B_test B_test2 B_Hello B_Mach B_yellow BA BT In this example, I need to exclude anything that starts with B_ My understanding is to use the NOT Like function in that c... 23 Mar 2010 12:30
2 quesions about query
hello! I have 3 tabels: 1. Rooms-list of rooms 2. Document-list of orders 3. RoomsInDocument-list rooms in one order I am trying to create query that show all the rooms that don't have order between Incoming date and Outgoing date. I have situation the room not have a order. The query return me empty s... 23 Mar 2010 11:20
Odd Parameter request in Crosstab
Good Morning, I read the threads about creating parameters in crosstab queries and this helped me to get it to work but the parameter box pops up when I try to save the query. Though my changes are saved, I don't think this is normal? It happens in all views. Can anyone tell me what might be wrong? Here i... 23 Mar 2010 16:00