First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Counting Ocurrances within a Time Frame
I need to find each time a code occurs 5 or more times in a 7 day period. Example: CodeA and Town are fields in tblHelpr that I add rows of data to every morning. My query will run after the table is updated. If CodeA occurs in a specific Town 5 or more times in the last 7 days, I need to see that in my query.... 2 Apr 2010 11:31
Using IIF to pass query criteria
Good morning all! I have searched the archive and didn't find an exact answer to my question, so I am posing this quesiton to the group: I am trying to use IIf([forms].[PreviewReports].[chkpumpstations]=0,<>7,7) but in reading through the posts here I understand that the IIF statemtn may not pass the <> not eq... 2 Apr 2010 11:31
concatenate
I'm having real trouble with this and hope someone can help! Access 2003. SELECT IngredientMaster.IMNumber, Trim(Concatenate("SELECT INGsAllergens FROM tblINGsAllergens WHERE IMNumber ="""" & [IMNumber] & """" ORDER BY INGsAllergens")) AS Allergens FROM IngredientMaster WHERE (((IngredientMaster.IMNumber) I... 2 Apr 2010 10:24
match values
I have two fields in a query: closed date final closed date In my dataset I sometimes have property ids listed twice but both date fields are not always filled in. I want the query to fill in the date field that is blank with the corresponding date field of the same property id is presented. Example: ... 2 Apr 2010 09:18
Lab Value with iif function.
Hi, I am trying to use the iif function for laboratory values. Basically I have lab value with number and alphabets. I want all the values with an alphabet from A to Z to state "N" or negative and if it is a number value then leave it as is (no change). Below is an iif function I am trying to create maric... 1 Apr 2010 22:28
Parameter queries
I would like to create a query whereby it will allow the user to pick up more than one filter criteria. For example, if my field values = A, B, C, D My user can select 1) A 2) A & B 3) A & C 4) All ... 1 Apr 2010 19:09
SubQuery
HI to All Daryl S provided me with the following query that works great. however i wanted to modify the query so that it would add the production for the highest 2 months. I tried changing the where statment to the following but it didn't work WHERE MonthNumber > (select DateAdd("M", -2, max([MonthDate])))... 1 Apr 2010 15:47
Subtracting Value from Field if Yes/No = Yes
I am in a class learning about Access but I am stuck on this problem and could use some help. "Change the NetDonation calculated field to subtract the delivery charge of $8.75 from the DonationField value when a pickup is required and to otherwise use the DonationValue field value." I've been stuck on this ... 1 Apr 2010 10:10
Can a Table be Updated From a Subquery with Aggregate Count Value?
I have two tables, one of which has a field (AuditRptTbl.AuditRptYesCount) that I want to update with the Count of "Yes" values in another table (AuditDetailTreatmentTbl.AuditDtlCnt). I've constructed two queries, one of which counts the values and works ok, and the other query will update a specific column ok... 31 Mar 2010 18:51
select records where first letter of name begins with an a through
I'm trying to create a chart but I have too man names. I want to limit the query to names that begin with an A through M - then create a separate query for names that begin with M though Z. That way, I can have two reports that display the data properlly. Any idea how I would limit the query data based on the... 31 Mar 2010 17:44