First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
DateDiff Conversion
Hi and TIA. I have a query that is getting the datediff between to date/timestamp fields. If the difference is 6days and 5 hrs I was wondering if it is possible to have the result show as 6d and 5h. Thanks! -- Reggie ... 30 Mar 2010 03:58
using dates
I am wondering if anyone can help me parse a date field and update another field. Here's the situation: I have a date coming thru - for example: 2/1/2010 I need to populate 3 fields based on this date 1) B_Qtr - 2011-1 2) Year - 2011 3) Qtr - Q1 Our FY year is a little different in that it starts in Febru... 24 Mar 2010 20:33
Returning all values with a join
I have a table that lists business summary data by day. Not every business has information on each day. However I need to pull in the business along with zero values when this happens. I created a table listing all of the business names and did a join, however it is still not pulling in the businesses without an... 25 Mar 2010 09:09
Count if Text is Equal in two Fields
I have a managers that do reviews on employees and i need to know if they did a review on an employee that reports to them or to another manager. In my table I have Mgr doing the review[Rev_Mgr] and Mgr who is accountable[Mgr_Acct] for the person being reviewed. In a query I am try to get it to give me a 1 ... 24 Mar 2010 22:47
Query multiple Criteria, pick one!
Hello all- I have a query: SELECT [Sheaves Limits Query].Ratio, [Sheaves Limits Query].ASheave, [Sheaves Limits Query].BSheave, [Sheaves Limits Query].HPRating, [Sheaves Limits Query].ADiameter, [Sheaves Limits Query].BDiameter, [Sheaves Limits Query].CONVENTIONAL, [Sheaves Limits Query].ProposedBeltLength, [... 24 Mar 2010 18:11
Query Help One-to-Many
I know this must be stupid, but I keep setting two tables up in a query and it is doing the opposite of what I want. I have Project # School District School Name Project Description Payment number and Payment number Payment amount Payment Date (must be kept for accounting and auditing purposes) I wa... 24 Mar 2010 15:52
Querying Date Field, Disregarding Year
I have an Access database of client information with their birthdate stored in a field called Birthday, in m/d/yyyy format. I need a query that will let me find everyone with a birthdate during a certain date range no matter what year they were born. For example, if I wanted everyone born during this week, fr... 24 Mar 2010 15:52
A bug in GUI of creating query with more outer joins betweentwo t
The problem is given two tables with a multi-field OUTER join. Drag from tableA Field1 to TableB Field 1 and set the join (all records in A and matching in B) (LEFT JOIN) Drag from tableB Field@ to TableA Field @ and set the join (left Join) (all records in A and matching in B) (RIGHT JOIN) This means you... 24 Mar 2010 12:21
Delete Records Where The Like* Can Be used??
Hi I am trying to use a delete query where any records that contain the Word Proprietor is removed. In My current table there are hundreds of records within a "Customer Name" field where the names are for example: Mr T Proprietor Mr D Proprietor Mr C Proprietor I Would like to delete all of the recor... 24 Mar 2010 10:01
How to query
I have 2 fields in a table JobNo Employee 1 A 1 B 2 X 2 Y 3 H 3 J 3 K and want to query result JobNo Employee1 Employee2 Employee3 1 A B 2 X ... 24 Mar 2010 10:01